My Jurney with Mini Ultimate Breast Lifting - Sugar Land, TX

I’m a 40 Caucasian 32 D cup and I always had...

I’m a 40 Caucasian 32 D cup and I always had kind of sagged breast (may be to a less degree when I was young).
I was not looking for a bigger cup, I’m not OK with the idea of placing some balloons under my skin and carrying around more weight. I was not very keen of the scares left after a regular breast lifting procedure so the only solution to me was this kind of unique procedure - ultimate breast lifting.
As a cautious, sane person I was a little puzzled by with the idea that Dr. Gary Horndesk is the only person in the world that would do the procedure, and that it’s sound more like a marketing scam that a real, professional technique, but based on the reviews on this site and with a little bit or faith (or desperation) I went for it.
Now I’m two weeks after the procedure, per dr. instructions the final shaping takes about 1 month but I’m happy with the results so far.
My opinion about the doctor and his team:
Dr. Gary Horndesk is very professional, and has a lot of experience (he’s been doing the procedure for 10 years now).
He may not be the compassionate doctor that you need (but hey, is not we are sick looking for a cure, is more that we are going to him willingly to get cut and sew).
And he is not talkative. Be aware of that. I did not get any lengthy presentation on what the procedure is like, what to expect, etc, etc but more of a – do you have any questions?
Make sure you do your homework and prepare a list of questions to be asked.
What I asked – how exactly is done: (not a technical description) - so he will cut your nipples, fold some flesh under the muscle.
What I did not asked then but only after – the procedure is done using Ethibond, a permanent suture.
About the procedure: I think I have a medium to high pain tolerance but the pain immediately after the procedure and the following hours was pretty sharp. I never had any surgery, but I C section, and this was worst then I C-section.
And the worst part is that I got a depression right after the surgery. We all seen in movies how after a procedure the doctor is removing bandages and miracle – a beautiful shaped nose is ready to be taken to the streets.
It is not the case with this procedure – after the surgery I was left with two square shaped squashed pillows with no projection. And while the doctor and the assistant were happy with the results I started wondering, in my paranoia, if I made the biggest mistake of my life, and If I will be left looking like a monster just because I was so vain. And I was sure that the pain I had is not normal, but was because something went wrong. I’m writing all this so you will be aware about the post-surgery blue. It is real and it ain’t pretty.
Now two weeks after the surgery my breast are deflating I can see them shaping. More to come…

3 weeks update

They are deflating, getting closer to the final results. Perfect? No, but compared with what I started with... certainly much better. I can only think at all the pretty cloths I will be wearing this summer.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Hello and hope you are well. I'd love to get an update.
Please share when you can. There are so many unhappy with this doctor. I pray for your good healing.
Thanks. This helps so much as I will be having this done and your boobies look exactly like mine! (or at least they USED to). Please post more pictures when you can, and they look beautiful so far! You're so lucky your over the hump! Just how bad was the pain and how long did it last? Are you going to need any revisions? Thanks, would really appreciate the input.
Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us. I look forward to your updates. You look great so far!
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your detailed and helpful story. I think you look great so far!
You will be so happy! I am Well into my recovery. It's been almost a year since the first step and 3 months since my nipple Revision. Very happy I followed through.
Mine was done 6 months ago with same doctor. Please go look at my results!
Congrats the girls look great!
Congratulations on your procedure!
Thank you for your comment and your lengthy review on your procedure. You did a great service to the “breasts ptosis” community. Very helpful to me, and to lot of other women, I’m sure.