Better Than What I Expected. Thank You - Sugar Land, TX

I had a tummy tuck surgery done by Dr. Nguyen...

I had a tummy tuck surgery done by Dr. Nguyen almost a year ago. He did a great job, it was worth every penny and time. The Sugar Land Plastic Surgery staff is as good as its doctor. They were helpful throughout from the beginning to the end.

I took my vacation in Miami and was walking on the beach shirtless and it felt great. I would have never taking a vacation to the beach if it wasn't for the surgery.

I am very happy with the results and grateful to Sugar Land Plastic Surgery. Thank you for everything.

My Miami vacation.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nguyen is young, friendly and bright doctor. I worried at first when I went to meet him,but, he made everything so simple for me. I knew that he was going to do a great job and he did a incredible job, better than what I expected. Dr. Nguyen is true genius in his craft and good friend. Thank you very much.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Male Tummy Tuck community.