Very Happy. Lumineers on 8 Upper Front Teeth - Sugarland, TX

I had my lumineers (8 upper front teeth) put in by...

I had my lumineers (8 upper front teeth) put in by Dr. Kesner in Sugarland about a year ago and very happy with the results. My teeth were not crooked or very yellow to begin with, but the lumineers (brightest color) really show my smile now. I am considering doing the lowers.

The only downside I've since learned of lumineers vs. veneers is that they do take up more space. For my uppers it wasn't a problem but it may be for lowers, still researching.

Dr. Kesner

I found Dr. Kesner doing an Bing search for lumineers and after some research found he had done the most in Texas.

I would love to see your before pictures!
I never your review before.  Your Lumineers look great in the picture.  Did you ever decide about lowers?
Where did you get it done? 5k seems like a great price.
It is great to know that lumineers helped you and that you are happy with the result. Getting a perfect smile is not difficult these days. There is a solution to all dental problems. Great to know you found yours and that you are happy with it.

I'm glad to hear you are pleased with your Lumineers. Since you had mentioned your teeth weren't crooked or very yellow to begin with, do you mind me asking what made you consider veneers?

Mainly that my incissors were not even due to years of grinding. So even though my teeth were not crooked, the smile line was somewhat uneven, like a mountain range. I'll see if I can dig up a "before" picture. How do I edit my review and post a pic?
Your Lumineers look fantastic!