I Am Happy & Nervous All at Once..lol - Sugar Land, TX

I have had these love handles since I was 9. I...

I have had these love handles since I was 9. I have always been at a healthy wheight running track & cheerleading in Hish school. I gained 90 lbs with my 1st child & recently had another in march 2012 who did not survive. None the less I was in an unhelathy shape. All of my fat continues to go to my lovve handles or muffin top no matter how much I diet & workout. I used to do bikini competitions & promtional modeling on the side to earn extra money to save up for a house & I wanted to get back into that Asap since I realixe it will take me a couple of years to reccoperate from our loss. I decided to undergo PAL/SMART LIPO with Tumescent fluid & I feel fine walking around yestaerday & today. Can't sleep too well & I am in a little bit of pain but the only thing that is hurting is the swelling & bruising. We go back for a checkup tomorrow & for a smaller garmet

Dr. evan feldman

Word of mouth

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your story with us. It's does look like you'll see some good results, looking forward to seeing updated pics!

Thanks, I am so very swollen & bruised at this point. Can hardly wait to get teeny! PAL was performed on my lower stomach,lower back & feathering upward from both areas into my upper abs & back to blend in better. I'll post some new pics in a week or 2 ;)
From the looks of your figure you're going to get some great results. Where was the lipo performed, the love handles only?