Lip Lift - Sugar Land, TX

Every aspect of this procedure with Dr....

Every aspect of this procedure with Dr. Horndeski's office was a breeze. First of all, the ladies at the front line are all lovely. Correspondence was quick, easy and informative. They surprised me by offering to pick me up from the airport and take me to the office! I had already allocated funds for a taxi so this was such a nice surprise. The procedure takes about 15 minutes and I was not under any sedation, which is a plus. I had a stitch (very fine, barely visible) and gauze over the incision that I removed the next day. My upper lip was swollen for the next 2 days but I didn't need any pain medications whatsoever. You can barely see the incision line at this point and nobody noticed anything different. He took off 4mm. I would have liked a little more off but I wouldn't mind taking more off in the future, as to keep the difference subtle and not too dramatic. Dr. H and Elisa came to my hotel room a few days later to check up and showed me how to remove the stitch when I leave Texas. I had a few questions and shot over an email and I received an immediate response, which included Elisa's cell phone in case I needed anything else. Overall, I had a seamless experience with the office and Dr. Horndeski. I felt 100% informed and I knew exactly what to expect.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Every office should run like theirs.