First Time Patient - Sugar Land, TX

Hey guys, so after a really long time of putting...

Hey guys, so after a really long time of putting it off and doing lots of research I finally decided to do my lips! I went in today and I must say that the pain level was significantly less than I expected. I felt a tiny sting but barely anything! They iced and numbed my lips tired to the procedure. I originally wanted both top and bottom lips injected, but the doctor suggested I just you my top lips at least for the time being and if I feel that I need to do my lower than I can go back again next week. I will keep you posted! In the meantime please let me know what you guys think as well.

Day 1

Do far no bruising, a little swollen but it's definitely coming down.

Day 2

Day 2. Maybe I'm just getting use to it but I feel like it's coming down? I could be wrong? Still no bruising. Bumps are going down also but can still feel them.

1 week after

So it's been a week later and I still have had no bruising and the swelling is completely gone.
Although I only did my upper lip I do not think I need to do the bottom at this point. I do love the way they look and definitely will go back once they have gone down and redo them!

1 week after

2 weeks After

So, it's been 2 weeks now. I'm definitely happy with them. Although I feel like I could have possibly done a little more. Regardless, im happy with the outcome.

2 weeks After

how did you deal with the bruising?
I didn't really have any. I had like a tinnnnnyyy little one on the top of the side of my lip but it was barely noticeable, and I hardly iced it. Although my friends that bruised just applied Ice.
Ohh isee thanks ijust got mines done yesterday and I'm soo swollen: (
Can i see a pic
For how much
Hi I think your lips look really good =] congrats ! Do you know how many cc syringe was used ? I am thinking a 4cc syringe for myself thanks !
Hey! Thank u! I used a full syringe on just the top I didn't do my bottom! Let us know if u do it!
Oo ok well they look great @2weeks ^_^ I'm actually going to call today and set up my consultation ! Yay your pics deff helped a lot so thank you xo
Your welcome girl! Xo Good luck!
They look GREAT!
Thank u!!
Really good results, how many mL did he use?
Hey! Thank u. He used a while syringe on the top. I didn't do the bottom.
Whole*
He used a full syringe on the top didn't do the bottom. Not sure exact many ml though.
Thank u!
Looks GREAT
Thank u!
dasd
I am in Houston, too. I had my upper lip done last Saturday, and I think I might need to do my bottom lip. Who did your injections?
The top really looks great. I think with the natural proportions of our lips being the bottom being poutier then the top you may want to put a bit in the bumps or what I call butt cheeks part of your lips. I always stay away from the butt crack so it looks natural with the perfect pout. Is this your first injection? Your doctor really did a great job though, you should be very pleased
I think they look great! Did they use regular Juvederm, ultra, or Voluma.? If you can keep us posted. Curious how long it lasts and when and if you go back for more. So far they look great!! :)
Wow I think your lips look really pretty!  Let us know if they come down a bit from swelling, and if you go back to have more injected.  Do you think you want to have your bottom lip injected now that you know what your top lip looks like?
Thank you! They are coming down a bit from swelling for sure. I'm not so sure I want to have the bottom lip injected anymore though. I almost feel like the top isn't it big as I want it to be but I'll wait and see by the end of the week!
Let us know what you decide to do :)