First Time Patient - Sugar Land, TX

Hey guys, so after a really long time of putting...

Hey guys, so after a really long time of putting it off and doing lots of research I finally decided to do my lips! I went in today and I must say that the pain level was significantly less than I expected. I felt a tiny sting but barely anything! They iced and numbed my lips tired to the procedure. I originally wanted both top and bottom lips injected, but the doctor suggested I just you my top lips at least for the time being and if I feel that I need to do my lower than I can go back again next week. I will keep you posted! In the meantime please let me know what you guys think as well.

Day 1

Do far no bruising, a little swollen but it's definitely coming down.

Day 2

Day 2. Maybe I'm just getting use to it but I feel like it's coming down? I could be wrong? Still no bruising. Bumps are going down also but can still feel them.

1 week after

So it's been a week later and I still have had no bruising and the swelling is completely gone.
Although I only did my upper lip I do not think I need to do the bottom at this point. I do love the way they look and definitely will go back once they have gone down and redo them!

1 week after

2 weeks After

So, it's been 2 weeks now. I'm definitely happy with them. Although I feel like I could have possibly done a little more. Regardless, im happy with the outcome.

2 weeks After

Had my Breast Augmentation today!!!!!

I had my BA today!!
I went in with my bf for 830 am. We had the doc and the nurse come in the room one final time and finalize the side and low and behold I went up to the 225 cc over the muscle! Am I ever glad I did!
I then went into the back all changed and met with the anesthesiologist and their nurses. He hooked me up to the IV ran the fluids and immediately took me into the Operating room layer me on the bed and I said " wow i feel weird" and woke up in the recovery asking if they were done LOL!
My bf then took me to get some food to being back home and eat and I slept for about 3 hours, woke up went for a drive with my bf and came back home and had soup for dinner. Took my meds all day as indicated.
I feel great though. Just tightness around my breasts and incisions but def a lot better than unanticipated.
I am def really swollen. And especially around the side of my right breast.
From what I understand that's completely normal and will go away soon. Here are some pics

Front 8 hours post op