A Diamond in the Rough for my Keloid Removal! -Sugar Land, TX

I was in desperation to have my keloids removed...

I was in desperation to have my keloids removed from my earlobes. They were very large and painful. I had been to several doctors -dermatologist and cosmetic surgeons, paid lots of money for consultations only to find out they could not help me or they wanted to drain my bank account($1,745-$3000). I got engaged in January so my search to correct my issue became even more desperate. A new friend had recommended Dr.Horndeski and within a week I had an appointment for my procedure and I had a confirmed fee of $800 after emailing pictures of my ears. My experience with the staff and doctor, was beyond what I expected. I felt so comfortable because the staff was so warm and comforting. They have such a beautiful office also! The doctor and his assistant(Elisa) were extremely professional and caring. They explained everything to me and constantly made sure that I was always comfortable. The procedure was completed within 30mins, and I was released home. I then had weekly visits so the doctor could monitor my healing and make sure that the keloids were not growing back with the aid of compression earrings. I no longer hide my ears with my hair, or cover my ears when the wind blows. I cannot say thank you enough to Dr.Horndeski and his staff for making something as simple as a ponytail possible again!

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Your photos looks great, a huge difference! You must be very pleased with the results. Congrats on your engagement too! :-)
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Horndeski is not your normal cosmetic surgeon, He is so compassionate and really cares about his patients happiness. It's not just about the money with him. I am forever in debt to this man for his amazing work. He has truly restored my self esteem and confidence. I have never met a doctor so eager to help people the way he has helped me!