A Diamond in the Rough for my Keloid Removal! -Sugar Land, TX

I was in desperation to have my keloids removed...

I was in desperation to have my keloids removed from my earlobes. They were very large and painful. I had been to several doctors -dermatologist and cosmetic surgeons, paid lots of money for consultations only to find out they could not help me or they wanted to drain my bank account($1,745-$3000). I got engaged in January so my search to correct my issue became even more desperate. A new friend had recommended Dr.Horndeski and within a week I had an appointment for my procedure and I had a confirmed fee of $800 after emailing pictures of my ears. My experience with the staff and doctor, was beyond what I expected. I felt so comfortable because the staff was so warm and comforting. They have such a beautiful office also! The doctor and his assistant(Elisa) were extremely professional and caring. They explained everything to me and constantly made sure that I was always comfortable. The procedure was completed within 30mins, and I was released home. I then had weekly visits so the doctor could monitor my healing and make sure that the keloids were not growing back with the aid of compression earrings. I no longer hide my ears with my hair, or cover my ears when the wind blows. I cannot say thank you enough to Dr.Horndeski and his staff for making something as simple as a ponytail possible again!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Horndeski is not your normal cosmetic surgeon, He is so compassionate and really cares about his patients happiness. It's not just about the money with him. I am forever in debt to this man for his amazing work. He has truly restored my self esteem and confidence. I have never met a doctor so eager to help people the way he has helped me!

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Your photos looks great, a huge difference! You must be very pleased with the results. Congrats on your engagement too! :-)