26 Yrs Old, 1 Child, 125, 5'1 - Sugar Land, TX

After having my daughter in 2012 I lost a total of...

After having my daughter in 2012 I lost a total of 30 lbs with diet and exercise. I weight train and cardio 4-5 days a week and the mid section doesn't seem to go away. I've been researching coolsculpting for the past yr now and decided to buy a coolsculpting groupon last month. Today was my first of 2 sessions. Hoping for the best!!

It's been 1 week since the 1st session

It's been one week and I've lost a total of .5 inches off my waist not sure if it's a combination of diet and excercise or if it's because of the cool sculpting procedure. Never really got any pain or discomfort after the second day swelling went down and numbing went away immediately. I can't wait for the weeks ahead and my second procedure in July!

1week post pictures

Absolute body sculpting

The technician Reyna was very sweet.

Both session were only $349? U did not have all the pain and after effects that others had?
I have a small bruise on my left hip bone from the machine, but not pain what so ever I was a bit swollen for about 2 days but no pain or discomfort. Yeah the geoupon was $349 for 2 sessions. Today marks 8 days since procedure and I'm -.5" not sure if it's because swelling went down or because of diet and excercise.
Maybe next fall or winter when I visit my family in Phoenix I will check it out. I live in a rural area so it is not available at a close location. Thanks and good luck.
How are u feeling now u r a week out?