I HIGHLY Recommend my Doctor: I LOVE my New Smile - Sugar Land, TX

ALL positive! I had Dr. Jue put short term...

ALL positive! I had Dr. Jue put short term orthodontics on me. They were off in time for my BIG day...my wedding!

I saw Dr Jue on facebook talking about 6 Month Smiles. I called the next day and got in to start the process. Dr Jue was really great in putting on my braces, I cant wait to have A BEAUTIFUL SMILE. It was about an hour long process to put them on but watching tv while having it done made the time pass. I hear form people all the time they cant even tell I have them on, they have to take a second look. I even made a quick walk in on a Thursday morning for a fix and they were happy to help.

my main goal was to straighten my teeth and whiten them. Some of my teeth were small in size. After they were straightened i i had Dr. place 10 Lumineers to enhance my color to a nice white.

Hi Buggie, thanks for the review!  Did you take before/after photos?  What were you trying to fix in your smile?

Kate

Sounds like a pretty positive experience overall. I can't quite tell from your review, are you still in your braces or have you had them removed?

Sugar Land Cosmetic Dentist

Thank you to all the staff and Dr. Jue.