I HIGHLY Recommend my Doctor: I LOVE my New Smile - Sugar Land, TX

ALL positive! I had Dr. Jue put short term...

ALL positive! I had Dr. Jue put short term orthodontics on me. They were off in time for my BIG day...my wedding!

I saw Dr Jue on facebook talking about 6 Month Smiles. I called the next day and got in to start the process. Dr Jue was really great in putting on my braces, I cant wait to have A BEAUTIFUL SMILE. It was about an hour long process to put them on but watching tv while having it done made the time pass. I hear form people all the time they cant even tell I have them on, they have to take a second look. I even made a quick walk in on a Thursday morning for a fix and they were happy to help.

Sugar Land Cosmetic Dentist

Thank you to all the staff and Dr. Jue.

my main goal was to straighten my teeth and whiten them. Some of my teeth were small in size. After they were straightened i i had Dr. place 10 Lumineers to enhance my color to a nice white.

Hi Buggie, thanks for the review!  Did you take before/after photos?  What were you trying to fix in your smile?

Kate

Sounds like a pretty positive experience overall. I can't quite tell from your review, are you still in your braces or have you had them removed?

I have since have had them removed. They are exactly what i was expecting. I was only in them for 5 months. To complete my look i opted in for 10 Lumineers to enhance the color of my teeth. I can post pics

Wow, sounds like you had a smile make-over! Good for you - can't wait to see the pictures!!

Also, we have a Lumineers community and would love to have you write a review of them as well. :)