An Amazing Experience! - Sugar Land, TX

I have had large breasts since a teen and have...

I have had large breasts since a teen and have grappled with having a breast reduction for over 15 years. After gaining weight in the past year, my breast size increased significantly and I was very uncomfortable with the body pain, the unwanted attention and being unable to keep a shirt buttoned. My goal was to mitigate my back and neck pain and become a "perky C", having manageable breasts that did not interfere with my health, comfort and ability to exercise comfortably.

I am now post op and happy with my new size and shape of my breasts. I feel good and look forward to a life with having breasts that are normal size.

I wish that I knew beforehand that the recovery is not to be marginalized by one iota. The anesthesia will knock you out instantly and takes about a day or so to completely exit your system. Every one is affected differently, but the aftereffects of anesthesia were unpleasant for me. Otherwise, after it wore off, I felt better. Plan to have someone help you for a few weeks and do not jump into your normal routine too fast.

Overall, I am pleased with the results, I am 3 weeks post op and doing well. I feel and look great! I am positive that there will be good things to come in the future and I am happy that I decided to get it done. Finally.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Kutty through Real Self reviews as well as being a recommended provider from my insurance carrier ( first on the list). I stumbled upon him also after cancelling an appointment with a surgeon who I found out had a multitude of malpractice suits. I started searching the boards and found Dr. Kutty's Real Self reviews and found that his office is about 1.5 miles from my house, not to mention a pristine healthcare background (no lawsuits) so I decided to give it the old college try before conceding. After the appointment with Dr. Kutty, I felt at ease and ready to proceed. The overall experience was great and I am glad that I found him. The ratings that I have given are well deserved. I am so happy and I am glad that I found an excellent surgeon and a quality human being to help me with this age old issue. If you want a good Dr. with a good sense of humor, great bedside manner and quality craftsmanship with a scapel and blade, Dr. Kutty is the man! I visted Dr. Kutty's office and felt welcomed and was treated with dignity and respect. Dr. Kutty's staff was so helpful and Rebecca was especially friendly and took good care of me! . I was impressed and pleased with the promptness and diligence of having my procedure approved through insurance and the ease of being placed on the schedule. My out of pocket expenses were based on my plan so results will vary with regard to cost. Dr. Kutty was very kind and addressed my needs and made me feel comfortable through out the process.