24 Yo Looking to Start Fresh! -Sugar Land, TX

I am 5 foot 8 inches about 200 pounds and my bra...

I am 5 foot 8 inches about 200 pounds and my bra size currently is a 44 DD. I have struggled with large breasts since I hit puberty at age 10. I have struggled with excruciating back pain as a result. I have tried working outbut my breasts make it difficult this is why I have decided to have a reduction surgery. To work towards my goal of getting healthy. My surgery is on Friday and im suddenly extremely nervous about what to expect when recovering right after. My mom cant come to stay so my boyfriend and his mother will be with me the first week.

oh my goodness - your BR is tomorrow!!! Best wishes for a successful surgery!!!!
Thank you so much. This website has been so helpful!
Good luck with your surgery, I look forward to hearing how it went and how happy you are with the results :)

The night before!

So its the night before! Im trying to get my house in order before my soon to be mother in law comes to take care of me. She assures me she will get the house in order but im one of those that cleans before the maid comes! Im feeling a little excited -hoping that the reduction will make me look thinner and not struggle with the shoulder neck and back pain anymore. I have bathed with Hibiclens and taking my antibiotics the week prior. My Dr also prescribed me nausea medicine and pain meds. I was told I would have drains so we'll see how that feels when I wake up. My surgery is at 730AM. Wish me luck!!

Hope all goes well.
Good Luck! I'll be waiting to hear how it went!

It's almost 12 hours post op!

Went Into surgery I was ver concerned that my boobs would come out too small. Funny isn't it? You go through all this trouble to have them removed or made smaller to miss them. I woke up in the recovery room with a burning sensation that I was reassured was normal. I was only in there about 30 minutes before I was put in the car and heading home. As soon as I got home I had some chicken broth and took my pain medicine. I was only asleep about an hour. I woke up by this time it was about 4pm. My boyfriend got me out of bed and walking around. I went to bathroom and he checked my drains. 5 CC from the right and 20 CC drainage from left. All just pink/red. He emptied the drains and helped me to bed. I have taken my antibiotics and eating chicken broth with some crackers. There is no real pain just a slight burninh sensation and a feeling of compression from the bra and bandages. I havent been able to see the new girls yet and my Dr's appt isn't until Tuesday. Ill keep yall updated and more pics soon.

congratulations on a successful surgery! happy healing!

2 Days Post Op

Well I took my bandages off last night. What a shock! I completely and utterly lost it. The first thing out of my mouth was that I looked like a boy. They were oddly shaped flat in some spots there was dried blood everywhere. It took me awhile to calm down. My boyfriend kept reassuring me that this was just the beginning and I didn't look like a boy. I remember the dr telling me I would probably still be a C. I dont see it. I talked to my dr last night and my first post op appt is supposed to be Tuesday but he asked to see me Monday. How long does it normally take for them to get there shape back?

Hope you are doing well and getting more adjusted to our new size. I am starting to adjust, although a bit nervous about being too small also. We had surgery on the same day. Happy healing!
Reginald Buford