A Wonderful Dr. You Should Consider. - Sugar Land, TX

I'm so happy that I chose Dr. Nguyen to do my...

I'm so happy that I chose Dr. Nguyen to do my breast reduction & lift. From the second you meet this Dr. you know he really cares about what you want to do and asks every question possible to make sure he knows. His office & surgical centers are so very clean and all of the nurses and assistants are fabulous. They actually care about how you are doing and are so happy to see your transformations, whatever they may be. Dr. Nguyen's personality is great and so much fun! No stuffiness or arrogance here at all! I have referred several of my friends and they feel the same way - chose him over all others they saw.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Lift community today.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon