Not Happy in - Sugar Land, TX

I have posted how horrible my breast surgery...

I have posted how horrible my breast surgery turned out. Now here are pictures. Hopefully you will see why NOT to go to Dr. Horndeski for surgery. My experience was horrible. He took me from a slight hang, size D cup to a very ugly size B cup. I now have square tiny breast, many scars, nipples that do not match, and will have to have reconstruction to repair them. He talked me out of implants, said I would be the same size, that is a lie. He said this surgery was scarless, that is a lie. He promised how beautiful my breast would be, that is a lie. His response to me crying sitting in his office? " I just can't please you"! I look nothing like the pictures he showed me BEFORE my surgery! I look nothing like what I was promised. I have wanted to have this for over 30 years, now I wish I could undo it all. I now have Frankenstein breast. This is my opinion of my procedure, FAILURE.

Update

It has been almost 4 months now. I still look about the same except the antibiotics have finally cleared up all the infections. Thanks to my medical doctor. I only have 3 stitches still trying to work their way out of my skin. I am still a size B cup in my bras. I still have square, flat breast, with uneven, non matching nipples. I still have lots of scaring around the nipples and the bottom of the breast. My breast are starting to droop even more, and the gathers on the sides of my square breasts have not changed. I will add some new photos later this week. I still look really, really
bad. Still very, very unhappy.

Update on my horrible breast surgery

It has been over four months. I have finally had the last (hopefully) stitch work it's way out. Just look at my pictures. My breast still look horrible. Time has not helped. I don't think time will ever help. Only another surgery possible will help. Dr. Horndeski totally messed my breast up, and then his help from his office, posts total lies on me on this site. Now how professional is that? If you have eyes you can see how damaged I am by his surgery.

Six month update

Hi, and thanks for all the encouraging words. Still very unhappy with breast results. It has been six months and I still have size B breast, down from a C cup. I still have square breasts. I still have uneven nipples. One round, one cone shaped. I still have horrid scars, under breasts, as well as around nipples. My breasts are so square that a push up bra doesn't even work! I still have "dog ears"! No ever came up with that name should be slapped! Lol. My scars under the breasts are wide and thick and actually seem bigger than right after surgery was done. No, I did not go back to Dr Horndeski. He did enough damage the first surgery. Would not even consider a second one with him. I have 2 friends that have had this surgery completed by one of his competitors, and both look great, so at least I have a starting reference to begin my journey, to fix this horrible mess up. I will post updated pictures soon. Take care, and good luck to each of you!

6 months after breast lift

Well, as painful as this is...here are my pictures 6 months after my breast lift surgery. Hope this is helpful to anyone considering going to Dr Horndeski.

Almost 9 months later

Hello! New update. New ugly pictures. Breasts not improving with time. Not surprised. Still square breasts, still major scars, still extremely unhappy with Dr Horndeski. He ruined my life for this past 9 months. I will survive this and have them made over, correctly soon. Then, I will post pictures of what a true breast lift and pretty breasts should look like! Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement during this horrible life event!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

My breast are soooo ugly, that I will not even let my husband see them in the daylight. Horrible horrible results. Non caring about my results. Dr.'s reply to me being so upset, "I just can't please you"!! I called a week ago and left message that I am finally over all the infections, after 3 medical Dr visits, plus 3 prescriptions for infections. Now what can I do about the stitches STILL sticking out around the nipples, and on the outer puckered corners of my breast. My answer from Dr Horndeski....not even a return call.

If it makes you feel any better, your scars are actually not totally abnormal as they relate to breast uplift surgery....the bunching is a bit different but based on the work I've seen from Dr. H, this appears to be the 'dog earing' he speaks of pretty liberally and how it can be repaired at a later stage. I don't think they're that bad...hope you can learn to love yourself! Take care!
Oh my dear :-( I feel you... I went through the same but with another surgeon... It's just so unfair that they do this to us and not even admit they did a mistake!!! I'm getting a revision in Miami with Dr H soon... Wish me luck... Wish you all the best love ❤️
I've been trolling Realself for almost 2 years - and concentrating mainly on Dr. Horndeski - I've seen a few women that had to have revisions - usually on the nipple (from puckering after) or on the dog ears. The pictures I've seen of post revision are AWESOME! I understand your hesitation and from the sounds of it, your relationship with him is REALLY bad! But ask the other women whom had revisions and see their posts, and weigh it! I understand you don't like the look of your nipple and the dog ears, but I have to say I think - other than that - and to say it was major surgery - that they look great! Compared to the poor lady in Tijuana or others whom went overseas, it could have been SO SO much worse! I hope you get the end result that you want, have paid for and deserve!
@Bambi27. Thanks for your comment.
I am so sorry for your experience and can't thank you enough for sharing your story so potential patients can make a better decision. I had a Skype consultation with the doctor recently and even left a deposit of $1000 to secure the surgery date. Due to personal and health reasons I cancelled one week later and now he won't refund my deposit even though I never signed any papers and date was only held up for a short amount of time. The point being that any practice that would do that is after only one thing. So again, I'm so sorry for your horrible experience, but thank you so much for making it public to save others from going through the same thing. Good luck and please keep us posted with your revision.
@Elleng. Your deposit was/is with Dr Horndeski? I am so sorry you lost a $1000, look at my pictures and thank God you didn't go thru with it. I lost $10,000, and now I have to go thru all the surgery stuff again, even more evasive than the fist time, because of having to repair what this dr messed up. Keep calling his office, maybe Dr Horndeski will find some heart within and return your money. Good luck to you. Thanks for your post.
Hi RitaKolb, Yes, the deposit it with Dr. Horndeski and I plan to seek help in getting it refunded and not letting his practice off the hook so easily. However, like you said, at least I didn't waste $10,000+ and disfigurement. So thank you again for sharing your story and please keep us updated with your progress. Good luck to you!
Unless you signed something stating you would forfeit the deposit I think he has to refund but a consultation fee. If you live close, maybe he can do botox or something. Or maybe his office sells product he can provide. He should not keep unearned money. It's unethical.
Thanks so much Dorenelle for your comment . . . .. Unfortunately, I do not live close (pretty much opposite side of the country!) so that is not an option, but you're right, I believe this is unethical too-- especially since I did NOT sign anything. It was a Skype consultation, but could see if he were to take his portion for that and refund the rest, but to keep the entire amount simply because I changed my mind due to personal and health reasons? It just doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I should post it as a question for the other doctors here. . . . .Anyway, thanks for your advise and I am pursuing this so I let you know what happens with the good doctor :)
@Elleng. Yes, I would post it as a question to the other Drs. So sorry. Please keep us up to date. Maybe he will become so embarrassed over you letting everyone know this, that he will return it. Must be sad to need money so badly, that you steal it from patients! Just show his character.
Thanks Rita--hope things are going better for you, and will keep you updated!
Was your deposit via a credit card? If there is no signed contract saying no refund, dispute the charge with your credit card
It was a debit card/mastercard from my bank . . .would that be the same terms?
I just hate to hear it when someone's surgery goes wrong. In every medical setting, these things happen. Someimes there is no way to tell before hand and it scares the hell out of me. I'm wondering if I have enough brest tissue to get a lift alone. Arggggg
Best advice is to do your research! Wish I had done more! Good luck.
I too don't like the way mine look and it has been almost 5 months. My scars are bad, one of my nipples is bigger than the other, but they said it would go down when the dead breast tissue around my nipple finally absorbs. The right nipple is still hard as a rock and I had an opening about a week ago that healed up after I squeezed all of the yellow liquid out. I'm not happy either. Wish I would have never had it done.
@Giddy54. I am so so sorry you are going thru this. I feel you, believe me, I KNOW what you are going thru. Who was your dr? I also not only have 2 mis shaped nipples, one is actually higher than the other one. I am just a mess. Wish I had never trusted this Dr to operate on me. Good luck to you. Please keep me posted.
Thank you for sharing your experience, hearing the good and bad of any Doctor's work is very important to me. I was wondering about how many questions the Doctor asked about nipple placement and did he seemed concerned about getting it perfect? Also did you find any answers as to why the scarring is so thick in the end of the healing as well as the side pucker?
He had no concerns about nipple replacement. I had pretty large nipples, so he had plenty to work with. His answers on all my concerns are the same, "I just can't please you". I'm really not that hard to please. I just expect what I pay for. I did not get it from this dr. This is my opinion and my story, so haters, please don't pounce on me for telling my story. Not you @sasha.fire, but others do it every time I post on here. My new Dr will correct all the mistakes made by this Dr. Thanks for your questions.
May you get success with your revision. I am so sorry to hear the update. I had my chin revised and it is tough to go back. Bless you on this journey. Hugs of hope for brighter days in your future. Xo
Thanks for your kind words. Did you have success with your chin?
My deepest sympathies, but get a lawyer, preferably female. I had to sue a doctor. he didn't want his name tarnished and payed quickly once the lawyer called him.
Thanks @cocktails. Good advice.
I'm so sorry to have to deal with such disappointment. We as women want to look in the mirror and feel good about ourselves and be happy with what we see. And when we try to fix what we don't it sucks sooo bad when we find that one dr we trust to help us and just makes it worse. Stay positive babe. And I know this is very expensive to deal with...but I hope you are about to get them fixed to your likings and feel better about them.
I just had a revision on my lift cause I was so unhappy with my results...so that's y I understand how you feel. But I mean my results were good but just not wat I WAS looking for. So my dr gave me a revision. He is a great dr. I'm very lucky to find him. Cause when I wasn't happy he wasn't happy...he wants all his patients to be happy, so on that part Im Very lucky. I hope u find a caring and good dr next time around.