Not Happy in - Sugar Land, TX

I have posted how horrible my breast surgery...

I have posted how horrible my breast surgery turned out. Now here are pictures. Hopefully you will see why NOT to go to Dr. Horndeski for surgery. My experience was horrible. He took me from a slight hang, size D cup to a very ugly size B cup. I now have square tiny breast, many scars, nipples that do not match, and will have to have reconstruction to repair them. He talked me out of implants, said I would be the same size, that is a lie. He said this surgery was scarless, that is a lie. He promised how beautiful my breast would be, that is a lie. His response to me crying sitting in his office? " I just can't please you"! I look nothing like the pictures he showed me BEFORE my surgery! I look nothing like what I was promised. I have wanted to have this for over 30 years, now I wish I could undo it all. I now have Frankenstein breast. This is my opinion of my procedure, FAILURE.

Update

It has been almost 4 months now. I still look about the same except the antibiotics have finally cleared up all the infections. Thanks to my medical doctor. I only have 3 stitches still trying to work their way out of my skin. I am still a size B cup in my bras. I still have square, flat breast, with uneven, non matching nipples. I still have lots of scaring around the nipples and the bottom of the breast. My breast are starting to droop even more, and the gathers on the sides of my square breasts have not changed. I will add some new photos later this week. I still look really, really
bad. Still very, very unhappy.

Update on my horrible breast surgery

It has been over four months. I have finally had the last (hopefully) stitch work it's way out. Just look at my pictures. My breast still look horrible. Time has not helped. I don't think time will ever help. Only another surgery possible will help. Dr. Horndeski totally messed my breast up, and then his help from his office, posts total lies on me on this site. Now how professional is that? If you have eyes you can see how damaged I am by his surgery.

Six month update

Hi, and thanks for all the encouraging words. Still very unhappy with breast results. It has been six months and I still have size B breast, down from a C cup. I still have square breasts. I still have uneven nipples. One round, one cone shaped. I still have horrid scars, under breasts, as well as around nipples. My breasts are so square that a push up bra doesn't even work! I still have "dog ears"! No ever came up with that name should be slapped! Lol. My scars under the breasts are wide and thick and actually seem bigger than right after surgery was done. No, I did not go back to Dr Horndeski. He did enough damage the first surgery. Would not even consider a second one with him. I have 2 friends that have had this surgery completed by one of his competitors, and both look great, so at least I have a starting reference to begin my journey, to fix this horrible mess up. I will post updated pictures soon. Take care, and good luck to each of you!

6 months after breast lift

Well, as painful as this is...here are my pictures 6 months after my breast lift surgery. Hope this is helpful to anyone considering going to Dr Horndeski.

Almost 9 months later

Hello! New update. New ugly pictures. Breasts not improving with time. Not surprised. Still square breasts, still major scars, still extremely unhappy with Dr Horndeski. He ruined my life for this past 9 months. I will survive this and have them made over, correctly soon. Then, I will post pictures of what a true breast lift and pretty breasts should look like! Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement during this horrible life event!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

My breast are soooo ugly, that I will not even let my husband see them in the daylight. Horrible horrible results. Non caring about my results. Dr.'s reply to me being so upset, "I just can't please you"!! I called a week ago and left message that I am finally over all the infections, after 3 medical Dr visits, plus 3 prescriptions for infections. Now what can I do about the stitches STILL sticking out around the nipples, and on the outer puckered corners of my breast. My answer from Dr Horndeski....not even a return call.