Not Happy in - Sugar Land, TX

I have posted how horrible my breast surgery...

I have posted how horrible my breast surgery turned out. Now here are pictures. Hopefully you will see why NOT to go to Dr. Horndeski for surgery. My experience was horrible. He took me from a slight hang, size D cup to a very ugly size B cup. I now have square tiny breast, many scars, nipples that do not match, and will have to have reconstruction to repair them. He talked me out of implants, said I would be the same size, that is a lie. He said this surgery was scarless, that is a lie. He promised how beautiful my breast would be, that is a lie. His response to me crying sitting in his office? " I just can't please you"! I look nothing like the pictures he showed me BEFORE my surgery! I look nothing like what I was promised. I have wanted to have this for over 30 years, now I wish I could undo it all. I now have Frankenstein breast. This is my opinion of my procedure, FAILURE.

Update

It has been almost 4 months now. I still look about the same except the antibiotics have finally cleared up all the infections. Thanks to my medical doctor. I only have 3 stitches still trying to work their way out of my skin. I am still a size B cup in my bras. I still have square, flat breast, with uneven, non matching nipples. I still have lots of scaring around the nipples and the bottom of the breast. My breast are starting to droop even more, and the gathers on the sides of my square breasts have not changed. I will add some new photos later this week. I still look really, really
bad. Still very, very unhappy.

Update on my horrible breast surgery

It has been over four months. I have finally had the last (hopefully) stitch work it's way out. Just look at my pictures. My breast still look horrible. Time has not helped. I don't think time will ever help. Only another surgery possible will help. Dr. Horndeski totally messed my breast up, and then his help from his office, posts total lies on me on this site. Now how professional is that? If you have eyes you can see how damaged I am by his surgery.

Six month update

Hi, and thanks for all the encouraging words. Still very unhappy with breast results. It has been six months and I still have size B breast, down from a C cup. I still have square breasts. I still have uneven nipples. One round, one cone shaped. I still have horrid scars, under breasts, as well as around nipples. My breasts are so square that a push up bra doesn't even work! I still have "dog ears"! No ever came up with that name should be slapped! Lol. My scars under the breasts are wide and thick and actually seem bigger than right after surgery was done. No, I did not go back to Dr Horndeski. He did enough damage the first surgery. Would not even consider a second one with him. I have 2 friends that have had this surgery completed by one of his competitors, and both look great, so at least I have a starting reference to begin my journey, to fix this horrible mess up. I will post updated pictures soon. Take care, and good luck to each of you!

6 months after breast lift

Well, as painful as this is...here are my pictures 6 months after my breast lift surgery. Hope this is helpful to anyone considering going to Dr Horndeski.

Almost 9 months later

Hello! New update. New ugly pictures. Breasts not improving with time. Not surprised. Still square breasts, still major scars, still extremely unhappy with Dr Horndeski. He ruined my life for this past 9 months. I will survive this and have them made over, correctly soon. Then, I will post pictures of what a true breast lift and pretty breasts should look like! Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement during this horrible life event!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

My breast are soooo ugly, that I will not even let my husband see them in the daylight. Horrible horrible results. Non caring about my results. Dr.'s reply to me being so upset, "I just can't please you"!! I called a week ago and left message that I am finally over all the infections, after 3 medical Dr visits, plus 3 prescriptions for infections. Now what can I do about the stitches STILL sticking out around the nipples, and on the outer puckered corners of my breast. My answer from Dr Horndeski....not even a return call.

If it makes you feel any better, your scars are actually not totally abnormal as they relate to breast uplift surgery....the bunching is a bit different but based on the work I've seen from Dr. H, this appears to be the 'dog earing' he speaks of pretty liberally and how it can be repaired at a later stage. I don't think they're that bad...hope you can learn to love yourself! Take care!
@youlookfine. Thanks. I do love myself, just not my breasts. They are nothing like the pictures he showed me, or how he told me they would look. The scarring in really bad on the interior side of my breasts. And I am 2 cups sizes smaller than I was before having the surgery. Not what I paid for. But thanks for the positive feedback.
Hi RitaKolb, sorry things aren't going better at this point. What are you planning on doing? On my end, I have retained an attorney for my issue and am filing a complaint again the Texas Medical Board on this doctor. Have you looked into another surgery to fix things with another doctor? I'm another doctor will give you the look you were originally promised by Dr. Horndeski. Keep us updated.
I've read your story. Sorry about your experience. @Elleng I went to Dr. horndeski as well with really really great results. It's saddens me to seel other women not as happy. The good news is, it's only a really small fraction who are not happy (well like 1 woman) but anyhow. Speak with Jana. She will handle any compliant you may have.
You did get great results, the problem is you never know for sure which way it will turn out--like you or more like poor RitaKolb. Anyway, my dispute isn't about the surgery since I decided for personal reasons not to go to Dr. Horndeski, it is about my deposit of $1000 which he will not return. His practice administrator didn't even have the courtesy to respond to my last attempt before I take legal action, suggesting that he keep a few hundred for the Skype consultation. (And, btw, I gave deposit only about a month prior to surgery, I could see if the surgery date could have been used for another patient). And there are many more than just one patients who are unhappy and wished they had gone to another doctor. I'm really glad that you weren't one of them. Enjoy your new boobies
Thanks @Elleng. I'm sorry to hear that. Try speaking with Jana or Elisa. They're always great. I've researched this Dr. A hundred times before I decided to go. My decision came from real people with real results from websites like RealSelf. Out the 100 women reviews I saw, maybe 5 had a compliant. That's consider a success. You can't make everyone happy I suppose. That's like sending our troops to war, you can't expect ALL our troops to return home safely. I think RitaKolby looks great. I'm sorry she's doesnt see that way. Wish you the best..
That IS who I am dealing with, so thanks for your suggestion, but in this case it won't work. :)
When I read this I went on his site - as it made me a bit nervous - it does say "A non-refundable $1,000 deposit is required to save/schedule your surgery." I understand it's a LOT to swallow, but it seems to be the norm - when I've checked out countless other PS!
Thanks bambi27 for taking the time to check so thoroughly into this, quite a coincidence that a woman from the office emailed me yesterday too sending me another copy of the documents stating their policies, mmmmmmm, makes one think. . . . Anyway, yes, I read the fine print after sending my deposit a month prior to surgery after only having a Skype consult with the doctor, (I don't think I'm the only person guilty of not reading the fine print), BUT, as I've said before--I did not sign any documents. Further, since I work in this industry, (in the past for two different ps practices, and have been employed at a medical spa for the last seven years) so I do know about policies and procedures regarding such things. However, I've also seen these policies be put aside in many cases and situations. So for this practice to hide behind their policies for $850 (I said I'd pay for the Skype consultation) gives me pause, especially when I told them about the personal issues I was dealing with which made it impossible for me to go forward with this surgery. So thanks Bambi27, I hope if you ever in any type of situation like this, the people are a little bit kinder, gentler, and a little more flexible.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Will do!
bottom line is, if you didn't sign anything acknowledging and agreeing to their "policies" then that is THEIR mistake, not yours, and someone is just trying to cover their a$s. You better believe your $1,000 is not going to "break the bank" for this doctor. I would say that I can' believe they are giving you a hard time, but then again, I can definitely believe it.
Thanks for your support droopyDD . . . . .I agree whole heartedly!
So you are trying to say I'm from his office?!!! I'm NOT from his office, I've just looked at hundreds of plastic surgeons over the last 2 years & checked out everything. Then I have decided to go with Dr. Horndeski, and your post made me nervous a bit so I double checked the information!
I wish you all the best and hope you get the boobies of your dreams! Keep us posted . . ..and, btw, losing $1000 makes me nervous too :)
This site always removes my messages. One of the ladies who work for this site used Dr Horndeski, and she was not pleased with his work either.
please review my site before you use this Dr.
Yet another victim!
Oh my dear :-( I feel you... I went through the same but with another surgeon... It's just so unfair that they do this to us and not even admit they did a mistake!!! I'm getting a revision in Miami with Dr H soon... Wish me luck... Wish you all the best love ❤️
I've been trolling Realself for almost 2 years - and concentrating mainly on Dr. Horndeski - I've seen a few women that had to have revisions - usually on the nipple (from puckering after) or on the dog ears. The pictures I've seen of post revision are AWESOME! I understand your hesitation and from the sounds of it, your relationship with him is REALLY bad! But ask the other women whom had revisions and see their posts, and weigh it! I understand you don't like the look of your nipple and the dog ears, but I have to say I think - other than that - and to say it was major surgery - that they look great! Compared to the poor lady in Tijuana or others whom went overseas, it could have been SO SO much worse! I hope you get the end result that you want, have paid for and deserve!
@Bambi27. Thanks for your comment.
I am so sorry for your experience and can't thank you enough for sharing your story so potential patients can make a better decision. I had a Skype consultation with the doctor recently and even left a deposit of $1000 to secure the surgery date. Due to personal and health reasons I cancelled one week later and now he won't refund my deposit even though I never signed any papers and date was only held up for a short amount of time. The point being that any practice that would do that is after only one thing. So again, I'm so sorry for your horrible experience, but thank you so much for making it public to save others from going through the same thing. Good luck and please keep us posted with your revision.
@Elleng. Your deposit was/is with Dr Horndeski? I am so sorry you lost a $1000, look at my pictures and thank God you didn't go thru with it. I lost $10,000, and now I have to go thru all the surgery stuff again, even more evasive than the fist time, because of having to repair what this dr messed up. Keep calling his office, maybe Dr Horndeski will find some heart within and return your money. Good luck to you. Thanks for your post.
Hi RitaKolb, Yes, the deposit it with Dr. Horndeski and I plan to seek help in getting it refunded and not letting his practice off the hook so easily. However, like you said, at least I didn't waste $10,000+ and disfigurement. So thank you again for sharing your story and please keep us updated with your progress. Good luck to you!
Unless you signed something stating you would forfeit the deposit I think he has to refund but a consultation fee. If you live close, maybe he can do botox or something. Or maybe his office sells product he can provide. He should not keep unearned money. It's unethical.