Not Happy in - Sugar Land, TX

I have posted how horrible my breast surgery...

I have posted how horrible my breast surgery turned out. Now here are pictures. Hopefully you will see why NOT to go to Dr. Horndeski for surgery. My experience was horrible. He took me from a slight hang, size D cup to a very ugly size B cup. I now have square tiny breast, many scars, nipples that do not match, and will have to have reconstruction to repair them. He talked me out of implants, said I would be the same size, that is a lie. He said this surgery was scarless, that is a lie. He promised how beautiful my breast would be, that is a lie. His response to me crying sitting in his office? " I just can't please you"! I look nothing like the pictures he showed me BEFORE my surgery! I look nothing like what I was promised. I have wanted to have this for over 30 years, now I wish I could undo it all. I now have Frankenstein breast. This is my opinion of my procedure, FAILURE.

OH MY GOD.....thank you so much for sharing. I went to Dr Horndeski for a consult because I am a 42 EE and wanted a reduction and lift. They were going to submit my case to insurance for approval and it's been over 1 yr and I still have not heard from my insurance company and was at the point where I was contemplating just paying out of pocket. I'm sorry I can not give any help in terms of advice but I will let you know that I will not be using him as my PS as a result of your post.
I am so happy that you changed your mind!! I honestly believe he thinks he does a great job! I almost feel sorry for him. I am very glad you read my reviews and saw the actual pictures as to how his work really turns out. Horrible.
O my! He did a horrible job!! I'm sorry you had to go through this since it's everyone's nightmare to go through this. I would not let him operate on you again...free or not! Go to someone else for a revision! On the bright side you have warned others about this guy. I think scarless lift sounds great until you see the results this guy has performed. I think even his "best" results look horrible..not natural looking at all!

Update

It has been almost 4 months now. I still look about the same except the antibiotics have finally cleared up all the infections. Thanks to my medical doctor. I only have 3 stitches still trying to work their way out of my skin. I am still a size B cup in my bras. I still have square, flat breast, with uneven, non matching nipples. I still have lots of scaring around the nipples and the bottom of the breast. My breast are starting to droop even more, and the gathers on the sides of my square breasts have not changed. I will add some new photos later this week. I still look really, really
bad. Still very, very unhappy.

Sorry about your results. I was not entirely happy about my results either until after I got a revision. I would let them do a revision and demand they put some implants for free. This bad publicity has to be costing them a lot of money! Maybe he did not assess correctly how much "good" tissue he had to work with in your case.
I'm just curious... Out of all his results and all of his reviews, yours is the most negative! I'm truly sorry you're going through what you are going through. Do you think in a certain amount of time it will heal and look better? I will say any surgery is scary and I want a reduction as well as a full body tuck due to weight loss but I really want to do all my research. He just has sooooo many good results and so many good reviews other than your one. I'm going to see him to at least see more pics and see about him. I hope your results get better...
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Update on my horrible breast surgery

It has been over four months. I have finally had the last (hopefully) stitch work it's way out. Just look at my pictures. My breast still look horrible. Time has not helped. I don't think time will ever help. Only another surgery possible will help. Dr. Horndeski totally messed my breast up, and then his help from his office, posts total lies on me on this site. Now how professional is that? If you have eyes you can see how damaged I am by his surgery.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Don't know why I keep getting tagged in this post. Dr. Horndeski performed the same exact surgery on me and my results turned out amazing!!! Sorry for your outcome.
Same here. He did my procedure and I am 110% pleased. Nobody could do a lift with less scarring than he did.

Six month update

Hi, and thanks for all the encouraging words. Still very unhappy with breast results. It has been six months and I still have size B breast, down from a C cup. I still have square breasts. I still have uneven nipples. One round, one cone shaped. I still have horrid scars, under breasts, as well as around nipples. My breasts are so square that a push up bra doesn't even work! I still have "dog ears"! No ever came up with that name should be slapped! Lol. My scars under the breasts are wide and thick and actually seem bigger than right after surgery was done. No, I did not go back to Dr Horndeski. He did enough damage the first surgery. Would not even consider a second one with him. I have 2 friends that have had this surgery completed by one of his competitors, and both look great, so at least I have a starting reference to begin my journey, to fix this horrible mess up. I will post updated pictures soon. Take care, and good luck to each of you!

agreed .
I have never had comments removed. I do not "go to bat" for Dr H but I do want reviewers to see both sides.

6 months after breast lift

Well, as painful as this is...here are my pictures 6 months after my breast lift surgery. Hope this is helpful to anyone considering going to Dr Horndeski.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I understand only you know what you're experiencing and what they might look like in person, but to me they look good....and I'm not just saying that. I don't see a huge difference between what you got and what other women got in terms of scar and shape.

Almost 9 months later

Hello! New update. New ugly pictures. Breasts not improving with time. Not surprised. Still square breasts, still major scars, still extremely unhappy with Dr Horndeski. He ruined my life for this past 9 months. I will survive this and have them made over, correctly soon. Then, I will post pictures of what a true breast lift and pretty breasts should look like! Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement during this horrible life event!

If it makes you feel any better, your scars are actually not totally abnormal as they relate to breast uplift surgery....the bunching is a bit different but based on the work I've seen from Dr. H, this appears to be the 'dog earing' he speaks of pretty liberally and how it can be repaired at a later stage. I don't think they're that bad...hope you can learn to love yourself! Take care!
@youlookfine. Thanks. I do love myself, just not my breasts. They are nothing like the pictures he showed me, or how he told me they would look. The scarring in really bad on the interior side of my breasts. And I am 2 cups sizes smaller than I was before having the surgery. Not what I paid for. But thanks for the positive feedback.
Hi RitaKolb, sorry things aren't going better at this point. What are you planning on doing? On my end, I have retained an attorney for my issue and am filing a complaint again the Texas Medical Board on this doctor. Have you looked into another surgery to fix things with another doctor? I'm another doctor will give you the look you were originally promised by Dr. Horndeski. Keep us updated.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

My breast are soooo ugly, that I will not even let my husband see them in the daylight. Horrible horrible results. Non caring about my results. Dr.'s reply to me being so upset, "I just can't please you"!! I called a week ago and left message that I am finally over all the infections, after 3 medical Dr visits, plus 3 prescriptions for infections. Now what can I do about the stitches STILL sticking out around the nipples, and on the outer puckered corners of my breast. My answer from Dr Horndeski....not even a return call.