It's about time!!!

I've always wanted perkier breasts. Even as a...

I've always wanted perkier breasts. Even as a teenager I wasn't happy with the way I looked. I've considered this procedure for many years but I didn't want a lollipop or anchor scar. After many years of searching, I've found Dr. Horndeski and I've decided to take the plunge! I'm excited and nervous...but I feel he is the best man for the job!

May 9I'm concerned about some of the pleating and...

May 9
I'm concerned about some of the pleating and areolas I am seeing from the mini UBL and with being in Canada, I'm also concerned about the post-Op care I may need. Still doing my research and have gone back to the drawing board a little. If anyone has any insights, would be great to hear them. Thanks to the community for the photos and reviews - they are SO helpful when making such a big decision!

Going for full anchor and augment

I've decided to stick with the more traditional method of breast list surgery - with being in Canada, I don't want to travel to the States for the Horndeski procedure. Also, I like the appearance of the traditional lift and augment better - I'm not worried about the scars because they do fade and I scar and heal really well. Still haven't booked yet - but once I do, I'll let you all know and will post before and afters.

Pics added - surgery coming right up

Finally got the nerve to post some pictures. They actually look worse in the photos! Anyways, the countdown is on and I'm excited. I'll be getting the full anchor lift with 277 cc silicone implants below the muscle. I have another pre-op consult coming up in 2 weeks to make sure and a bunch of questions. I don't want to go bigger, I just want them to look perky and normal.

More details

Currently I'm a 34DD (saggy obviously). I am 5'6 and weigh 140 (its been a long summer) but normally I'm around 134. I'm back on a healthy diet to try and get back there. My PS recommended the full "wise pattern" anchor lift and implants below the muscle for upper pole fullness and he also said that I would need the full anchor if I wanted a the perkiness. He also said that below the muscle was the way to go. I am so looking forward to getting this done!

Pre-Op today!!

Well today is the day...for the pre-op anyways. Really excited! I'll let you know what is decided with the implant size. I'm thinking I'm going to stick with the smaller 277s. I tried them on and liked the way they looked...I really don't want to go bigger - even a bit smaller would be OK. So, I'll chat with him. I think ideally I would like to end up a perky D. I don't look at all like a DD now...its just skin I think.

Decided...300 ccs it is!

Well - my PS recommended the 300 cc moderate profile Natrelle silicone implant under the muscle (must confirm) for the look I want - which is basically a perky, full D/DD (same as I am now, but perky). The base of my breast is too small to accommodate much smaller of an implant if I want the lift/size that I'm after. I showed him some wish pics and he in turn showed me where my nipple would be, etc. I'm really excited!! He said it will take several weeks for them to look 'normal'. Initially the implants will be riding high on my chest wall and the lower part of my breast will appear flat until the implant drops in place. We tried on a bunch of different sizers, from 400 down.....the 300s looked good! He reminded me that he would removing some breast tissue so they wouldn't look quite as big as they did with the sizer. OK...so, next update will probably be after Sep 26!!!!!

Bronchitis?!??! FREAKING OUT!!!

So, my son sounds like crap - sounds like bronchitis. Don't know for sure, hubby is going to take him to the clinic today. BUT, I'm feeling some pressure on my chest and I'm totally panicking that I am getting it as well. Which would means its viral - so contagious...and I might get worse - My surgery is on THURSDAY!! What do you think???? Coughing is a big no-no post-op right? And, will they still operate if I've got a chest cold or bronchitis????

3 days....sounds like I should be OK

Well...son seems to be doing better so likely just a cold, not bronchitis. Called the Dr. today and they told me that as long as I don't have an infection or a fever....then I should be good to go. I'm eating superfoods and drinking LOADS of water....wish me luck!

Question for the ladies - how long until you could go out on errands?

Just wondering - if I get surgery on Thurs....do you think I can go out the following Wednesday to get my nails done? When did you start to feel up for going out for an hour or so?

Postponed til nxt week!

Will keep you all posted!!

Done and done!

Got my lift yesterday - I cannot get over the amount of pain I felt yesterday. Today I am starting to come around a little. I can't believe some of the ladies who were able to post photos on day 1...or even write! I will update with pics later but wanted to let you know I'm OK. :)

Day after surgery

I have to wear this for 48 hours and then can remove and shower (scared!).

THRILLED!!!

I am absolutely loving my new girls!! They look GREAT - I feel great and I know once they drop and fluff they will be perfect!!!

Day 3.

Still feeling good. The medication is starting to make me feel a little gross. I either feel amazing or I feel sick so I need to start cutting back. Still really happy with my boobies! They are a bit uneven but I don't care because they still look great and let's face it....it's day 3!!

10 Weeks

I thought I was closer to 8 weeks out....but I guess I was wrong, time flies! Anyways, I am LOVING my results!! If anyone is worried about the scarring - don't be. They fade and the overall look of the breast is so much nicer overall. I am happy to send photos privately - I needed to remove my photos for privacy reasons. Just do it!!
Dr. Awesome

Amazing experience - PM me if you want details :)

The new girls look great! Congrats! Sending prayers for quick healing :)
they look amazing girl!
Thanks!!! I'm really excited!
Looking Good!!
Thanks so much!
They are perfect! Congrats!
Thank you!!! :)
They look perfect!!! Cant wait to see how they heal. How are you feeling? like are you still sore, can you pick things up, open doors?
I am doing pretty great, hard to believe it's only been 2 days! I am up and about, not sleeping much during the day. I've been making tea and watching TV...reading mags and books. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the mall. I have to be careful with heavier things or pushing - like the pill bottle I need my husband to open for me, but otherwise I can make sandwiches and feel pretty normal!!! Except with better boobs!!!! SO HAPPY I DID THIS!!!
Wow sounds like your healing well! I haven't thought about opening three pill bottle might take some out for when I'm alone. thanks for sharing!
Yes! I leave it sort of open...other hard things are sticky drawers, opening and closing windows and filling the kettle or coffee pot!
Perfect! So excited for you!
Thanks :)))
Gorgeous! Congrats!!
Thank you!
Oh dreamgirls! Perfect name for you as your new girls are dreamy! Honestly, what a beautiful result. Happy healing !!
Thanks!! I'm excited!!
Happy Healing!!
Thanks!!!
Everyday gets better! Hang in there!
Thank you!
Mine s next week as well. It was suppose to be friday but got pushed back so im even mire anxious. Im so excited cannot wait for the new girls! I'm planning on a quick recovery... i have to im probably going back to work 4 days after.
I am hoping for a quick recovery as well!
I'll keep checking on you!!
Good luck!