Delivered What They Promised - Sugar Land, TX

Y'all are doing a great job and I appreciate the...

Y'all are doing a great job and I appreciate the wonderful treatment and the amazing results that were provided! I was originally going to use another plastic surgeon and when I went to schedule my appointment they did not have my date available; because of that I did another search for plastic surgeons around my area and I found y'alls website. I checked out the website, called the office and scheduled a consultation. I am glad I did. The whole entire staff is so friendly and treat you as if you are family. I always felt 100% comfortable and never felt any reason to be nervous. I trusted Dr. Feldman 100% because I knew that he was going to take good care of me. He assured me from the very beginning that he was going to take care of me and give me the results I wanted, and I never once doubted him for a second. I am very satisfied and will go to his office, and his office only, if I ever need anything else done.”
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

He definitely delivered what he promised! He was very thorough and informative about everything and answered any questions I had if he didn't answer them before I asked them in his thorough consultation.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.