Breast Cancer Survivor with a New Beginning - Sugar Land, TX

Bancroft Feldman Plastic Surgery made what wasn't...

Bancroft Feldman Plastic Surgery made what wasn't a pleasant diagnosis (breast cancer) into a laughter filled journey and for that, I will forever be greatful! I was only a little sore in the beginning. I got constant communication from the staff and they answered all of my questions along the way. I was concerned about additional surgeries after my augmentation and it went so well we do not think it will be necessary.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor. Glad to hear you are doing well now....

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feldman is great at what he does! The office is so consistant; Nothing has changed from the first time I walked into the office. They are always professional, welcoming, energetic and timely. All their staff are always professional, pleasant, helpful and just a pleasure to deal with.