Beast Surgeon & Team EVER! - Sugar Land, TX

Motivation: fitting in my wedding dress better....

Motivation: fitting in my wedding dress better.

Pros: Everything, Dr. Feldman is young so he gets modern image. Jeanette, the patient consultant should get an award for her customer service. The anesthesiologist was great! The price was unmatched.

Cons: None.

Read below on my Dr review for info.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Feldman and his staff! I am so in love with them and their sincere care and 5 star bed side manner! First of all Dr. Feldman was my first consultation. I went on a few others but no one even came close to his genuine personality. He spent an hour giving me a presentation about EVERYTHING I could ever need or want to know. Including the entire surgery process, before and after, his background, talked about his staff, the sizing and a lot more. He listens to your vision and what look you're going for. I'm really trying to condense my entire Exceptional experience in this tiny box. I booked my appt. over a month after my consult because I got sick and had to be on antibiotics so The size and profile I chose ended up not being what I wanted, like a few days before my surgery. Even though he was at no fault for my last minute panic, his patient consultant, Jeanette, which is a gem sent from the heavens, was generous enough to let me come in THE DAY BEFORE my surgery to try on different sizes (which she could of said we're booked, too late). They always made me feel so comfortable, important and no other consultation I went on even came close to Bancroft & Feldman's staff. From his receptionist, to Jeanette, which by the way answers your emails almost RIGHT AWAY no matter if she's working, off or even on vacation, to the anesthesiologist Reagan, to his nurses in the OR to the actual surgeon, Dr. F. My surgery went great!! I felt minimal pain after. I was feeling only minimal discomfort on that day but I was not at alllll miserable! Today is the day after and I feel great! Please keep in mind everyone heals different, so you may have a lower tolerence to pain. They do prescribe you with more than enough medication for pain and muscle relaxers but I haven't felt like I need any today. They also provide you with a super secure recovery bra but most surgeons ask that you buy your own as well as gauze and ointment but Dr. Feldman covers that for you. If you don't at least make a consult with Dr. Feldman you will be missing out on a great PS! Plus breasts are his specialty. Email me if you aren't sure or want to know more about my experience with This PS. ***************

Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get? We'd love to see a photo in your dress...cropped of course showing your new look!