33 yo 3 kids

Hi everyone!!! With great thanks to everyone on...

Hi everyone!!! With great thanks to everyone on this site, I've finally jumped the gun and decided to get BA. After years of endless contemplation and seeing friends and family get boobified, I decided its TIME. Since I was younger I never had big boobs. I was fine with that, I was proportionate. But after three kids, what can I say. I had my consultation already. I decided to go with my gut and choose Dr. Feldman in Sugar land.
Actually my surgery is schedule for exactly 3 hours from now. ???? crazy right?! I just can't sleep. I'm so excited. I will post the results soon. Time to get ready...

Swollen and can't breathe

It's day 2 post op and it feels worst than the day of BA. But I'm trying to cut back on the meds. Don't want to be dependent on them. But boy do I understand what morning boobs mean. I have an appointment Monday with the dr. Let's see what he says.

10 days post

Just wanted to post before and after photos. The after photos are 7 days post op. Starting to feel a bit normal now. Tomorrow I'm going in for my second post op visit. Hopefully I can't get rid of this band. It's been cutting into me so bad. But it truly helps with the swelling.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon