33 yo 3 kids

Hi everyone!!! With great thanks to everyone on...

Hi everyone!!! With great thanks to everyone on this site, I've finally jumped the gun and decided to get BA. After years of endless contemplation and seeing friends and family get boobified, I decided its TIME. Since I was younger I never had big boobs. I was fine with that, I was proportionate. But after three kids, what can I say. I had my consultation already. I decided to go with my gut and choose Dr. Feldman in Sugar land.
Actually my surgery is schedule for exactly 3 hours from now. ???? crazy right?! I just can't sleep. I'm so excited. I will post the results soon. Time to get ready...

Swollen and can't breathe

It's day 2 post op and it feels worst than the day of BA. But I'm trying to cut back on the meds. Don't want to be dependent on them. But boy do I understand what morning boobs mean. I have an appointment Monday with the dr. Let's see what he says.

10 days post

Just wanted to post before and after photos. The after photos are 7 days post op. Starting to feel a bit normal now. Tomorrow I'm going in for my second post op visit. Hopefully I can't get rid of this band. It's been cutting into me so bad. But it truly helps with the swelling.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Your results are looking good. How's everything going along?
Looking great!!
Thanks so much. Just in time for bikini season.
They look amaxing.
Thank you!!! Loving them more and more each day
That's very normal. I felt like two elephants were sitting on my chest. It will supbside I promise. Take your medicine the way they say. Wing your self off the pain meds. I took the pain meds when I slept.
:) I'm hoping soon. I am just taking the meds before I sleep. Thanks do much for the encouragement.
You are in good hands with Dr. Feldman. He is awesome. He did mine as well just over 6 weeks ago. Good luck!
Thank you so much. You don't know how reassuring that is. I've follow your posts and yours look beautiful. He did an awesome job. Can't wait to see how mine looks.
I'm glad I could help you. Just do exactly what he says. If you have any questions or issies call or email them. They are truly the best people around. That's what I love about them. Keep us posted on you recovery and private message me if you need anything. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
So excited for you! Wishing you the best! What size did you get? Update when you can!
Thanks! All went well. At first we were going to 421 on the right and 397 on the left. However I ended up with 397 on the right and 371 on the left. He said that it was a better fit for me.