Tummy Tuck - Sugarland, TX

Tummy tuck, thigh lift, butt lift, lipo, muscle...

Tummy tuck, thigh lift, butt lift, lipo, muscle repair. Oct 25 2011 changed my life. I am 66 this month and have a new body.

Lipotuck...no drains..minimal swelling. no issues at all.

Finally my pics are up.

Finally my pics are up.

3/1/12 Not the best pic, but a new one. Feeling...

3/1/12 Not the best pic, but a new one. Feeling great and still shrinking. Not too bad for 66.

New updates as of March 24.2012. Still have a...

New updates as of March 24.2012. Still have a couple of pockets of swelling..not bad though..getting a lot of feeling back and all is good. Does anyone feel pictures add weight? I
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic! I am also having a complete facelift the same day. I am a little concerned but the doctor assures me he will be ok. Yes, I am more concerned about him getting tired than I am about how I will be. I have always bounced back really well from surgeries so I anticipate the same this time. I'm still a little nervous but I guess that's natural. So glad to see how well you have healed. You look great.
Now that is painful. I had that done and the tt is a breeze compared to the face. The same day? that is brave. good luck..
I have found that being somewhat older has a lot of advantages, We don't have to chase children. I am retired and travel a lot and now can buy nice resort wear. I got rid of all my one piece bathing suits...And I am shopping for me now!!! So, if you are healthy, age can be a benefit for us older gals.
I'm scheduled for my TT March 12. I am 67 so it is great getting feedback from you! One of my concerns has been my age. After seeing your progress I am so excited to see my own tummy look as good as yours in a few months.
Like to see your before & after pics!
Party damn good for 36 if you ask me, you look great :)
WOW szura!! REALLY impressive results- never saw 66 look like that before!! Congrats to you & your ps!! :)
all gone Babs..still have some pinching...dr says its nerve

swelling gone..still have some pinching going on. dr said it's all the nerves coming alive again. Not painful, just annoying sometimes. Anyway, that's less frequent now too. How are you doing
babs

~
I'm loving my TT still swelling alot and itchy burning stuff going on but love that I can wear small shirts now cuz I don't have a belly to cover up. I got back on the 16th for my scare belt hoping he let's me go to the gym too.
Still looking great . How are you feeling? Has the swelling stopped
No pain pump..he uses a solution that numbs the areas when doing the lipo and muscle repair. In fact I still have numbness in some areas still..normal. It was uncomfortable getting into bed. Takes a bit of shifting to get it right. My scar is very low and thin. Make sure you get a board certified ps. Look at a lot of pics. My ps is one of the best in the country. He was referred to me by someone I know who had it done. He developed the Lipotuck. You can google it and read about him.
Wish i lived near there.
How tall are you and what did you weigh before surgury?
And now? Did your PS say that you had viceral fat,before, just wondering. I look similar and have been told that. What did you find was th best to eat and drink afterwords, not to cause swelling, but good healthy foods, satifiying. Have you changed your diet now at all.
You look great! what size clothes now & before. Just wondering. You look great. More pics!
I'm 5'4'' and weighed 147. I am now 135. I did not have viceral fat. I wasn't fat. I just had a lot of sag. He did lipo though at my hips and mid section. I lost weight because I eat 6 small meals a day. Stay away from can soups and G2. Lots of sodium. If I eat too much it hurts, so that is why I eat small meals often, Just my way. I wear small and size 4.
Hi,
What is G2?? So did you change your eating habits after the surgury? Are you not as hungry ? How much did lose after surgury? What change in pants size are you? I can wear a 8 or 10, but muffen top over the top. Think alot about this surgury, have been for a looong time. So Afraid, but so depressed about it too!
Wish I lived in Texas so i could go to that PS. Great job!
G2 is a type of gatorade.
11 weeks. 12,000 and got a 500 discount for paying cash. Recovery for me was easier than most of the women for October. I had no issues other than some swelling from eating soup and drinking G2. I stopped that quickly and swelling went away. Some women start working out too quickly and that can hurt more than help. Also during recovery, dieting is not recommended because your body burns calories more while your healing. It is a major surgery and you need the calories to heal better. The first bm is like giving birth.lol..I had NO DRAINS either. I keep shrinking and so i WILL post some new pics this week in a bikini. If there are any more questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to ask.
How bad was the pain afterwards? did you have a pain pump? I have been thinking about this for sooo long. So scared to do it, but hate the way I look. Look like i am pregger's. Discusting! You look great,!
How low is the scar?
How long after the surgury were the pics taken? what was the cost? How was the recovery? You look great!
It was 11 weeks..13,500 but I got a 500 discount for paying cash. I had an easy recovery with no issues. My ps is an artist. No drains..Just make sure you watch your sodium intake. My only issue was swelling from eating soup and drinking G2. Stopped that and it went away. Don't do any exercising until your 12th week. I keep shrinking and my results are wonderful. I'll be taking some more pics this week in a bikini and post them..If there is anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to ask....btw the first bm is like giving birth..lol

Wow! If this is what 66 looks like, I'm looking forward to the next 25 years! You look amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Wow! You look fantastic!!! Congratulations! :-D
yipee to you!
Ty..I am so happy...life is good!
awww Szura you look AWESOME, we were similar in the before pics! Bet you feel good when you look and the before and after! woo hoo!