Worth Every Penny - Sugar Land, TX

At 42, I was starting to get a little downturn to...

At 42, I was starting to get a little downturn to my mouth and some deeper laugh lines, so when I went for my initial Botox injections I discussed getting Juvederm with my plastic surgeon. When I went in for the injections he told me he was going to use Perlane instead, for reasons I honestly don't recall. I was nervous because I'd been told this would hurt but I felt very little pain at all and it would not a problem for me.

I saw the lines disappear immediately and was able to walk to my car in front of people without the huge, swollen face I was expecting to have. I was sore the rest of that day and was sure to ice the area every 30 minutes or so for about 15 minutes at a time, took no aspirin or advil for the pain as I'd read that could increase swelling, and woke in the morning to a slightly swollen mouth area and a very small bruise from one of the needles.

Over the nexy 2 days the swelling went down and the bruise was tiny & easy to cover with makeup. My husband, who returned from an out of town trip 3 days after I got the injections, did not even notice. The etched lines, which were admittedly faint but noticeable to me, are gone and the slight downturn to my mouth has improved, but I may return to tweak that a little further. I was really nervous about this procedure but sailed through with flying colors. No one can tell I've had anything done (except the fact that I've told everyone I know well) just that I look great!

It just so happens that I have before and after video of me giving some tutorials on YouTube, so I've uploaded a before and after of me talking so you can see the difference - it's nothing that's noticeable until you compare.

Dr. Greg Bancroft

Dr. is a surgeon who knows his stuff, he is very conservative and always starts you with less with the understanding that more product can be added later if necessary. He will spend lots of time talking with you and explaining the procedures and answering questions, and his staff will call you a week after your procedure to check on your progress. Awesome, friendly staff and excellent service - good prices as well.

Thanks for commenting!

Hi twitches,

Great review and a video, you made my evening! I'm so glad that although you were apprehensive you went through with it anyways and came through with flying colors. Please keep us updated if you continue with this in the future.

Thanks so much for the review and have a happy week!

-Britt