Loved the Results - Sugar Land, TX

At 42, I had 11 lines & wanted to try Botox to...

At 42, I had 11 lines & wanted to try Botox to see what it would do. My doctor started me out conservatively and injected the 11 lines, the middle of the forehead, and my crow's feet (even though I don't have crow's feet, he said it was best to inject this area to balance out the Botox in the 11's). I felt no pain and had no swelling or side effects. About three days later my brow began to lift and my eyebrows began to arch slightly - within 2 weeks my 11 lines were noticeably improved and my entire eye area was opened up considerably. I loved it, but I was still crinkling my brows when I talked more than I wanted to and I personally could still see the lines (even though no one else could).

I went back and got a little more in the 11 area and at that time the Dr. suggested a slight bit of Botox at the lines that were forming above my upper lip area. Within another two weeks the 11 lines were completely gone and my upper lip has a nice more defined bow to it. I can still move my forehead though and the results still look natural. It just so happens I have video of myself talking before and after the injections (as well as Perlane in the laugh lines) so I will post a link below where you can see the difference if you'd like.

Dr. Greg Bancroft

Dr. is thorough and will explain the procedure in detail as well as answer any questions you might have. He takes time with his patients and does not rush. He is conservative and opts to start with the minimum and add more later rather than overdo anything upfront. His staff is also friendly and knowledgeable, and they follow up with you in about a week to be sure you are satisfied with the work.

Thanks, and I'll certainly do more reviews if I get anything new. I do wish I hadn't waited so long to try! :)

Hi again twitches,

Ahh two videos, you are fantastic. I must agree with tinkywink you look awesome. Thanks for the video.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

hi twitches...wow what a difference, you look 10 years younger....yay for you:)
Thanks!