Works on my Light/med Colored Skin..will Need More Treatments Long Term - Suffern, NY

Package of 5 treatments for my bikini, inner...

Package of 5 treatments for my bikini, inner thighs, & belly. I am mixed-race with light/med colored skin. I'd suffered with excess hair AND ingrowns with hyperpigmentation. The laser did produce some hyperpigmentation but it fades very quickly....not like that caused by ingrown hairs.

The laser intensity had to be reduced b/c of my skin color, but I've had no hair between treatments. I completed 5 treatments last year...about 3-4 months after my last treatment, everything grew back with the same ferocity. I need more treatments than the average fair-skinned persons. I can live with that as long as I can go weeks and months w/o hair.

It's been a quality-of-life issue for me, and so I'm willing to make the investment. My derm recommended this laser, but I found a friendly technician to treat me so it is much more affordable.

Immediately after I started this treatment, my...

Immediately after I started this treatment, my laser center switched from GentleLase to Yag. So much better. No burns, no hyperpigmentation at all. I am absolutely thrilled with my results.
Nuskin Laser

Friendly staff. Affordable pricing. Effective treatments. Just want I wanted.