Sudden Pain in Incision 8 Months Post Op.

I had a long awaited tummy tuck after 2 c...

I had a long awaited tummy tuck after 2 c sections, 2 ectopics & a surgery to remove adhesions from other surgeries. All were done on the same verticle incision line, so my muscles were pretty much shot, no amount of exercising could help.

I don't think I would do this again considering what I am gonig through now. I expected pain after the surgery, after all I know what pain is involved! I did not expect complications to begin 8 months post op!

I am 9 months post op. All went well with surgery & recovery. Last month I suddenly began to have searing,burning pain just under & in the middle of my scar. I have seen my surgeon twice about this. He said all looked good & felt fine & that I possibly tore a stitch or 2.The pain is worse when I am standing (longer than a couple of minutes). the pain is almost non exhistant laying down or sitting. I read about "nerve regeneration" pain, sounds similar. Doctor says no, would have started sooner. Please tell me what you think.

Why would you have pain so severe..eight or nine months later? That doesn't make much sense to me. Can you get the opinion of another doctor?

I was happy(more or less) with my outcome but as expressed in my question for the doctors,pain as this point (8 months post op) is pretty much unbearable.