Amazing! - Sudbury, ON

I grew up with a large birthmark along my jawline....

I grew up with a large birthmark along my jawline. I was always teased about it, and became really self conscious during my highschool years, causing me to never wear my hair up (even during sports!). I went to Dr. Barr for a consultation and booked my birthmark removal procedure. Because of the size and location, he had to perform two excisions 6 months apart. After the first, my scar was incredible- so much better than I had expected. The final excision, however, left a wider scar that I wasn't completely happy with.

So I went back and had another consultation and Dr. Barr did a scar revision surgery for free! It has healed, and i'm SO happy with the results. It was great that he was willing to do it again, to make sure I was happy with how it looked. During the time when I had my scar revision surgery, I had been prescribed tetracycline for acne on my face by my family doctor. During the procedure, Dr. Barr noticed my skin and recommended another medication that he thought would work better than the one I had been prescribed, and wrote me a prescription while still in the operating room. This prescription worked great and my skin and scar have never looked better! I really appreciate the work Dr. Barr has done, and how he goes above and beyond to make you look, and feel better!
Thanks a billion Dr.Barr

Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

I had him recommended to me by a friend.