Breast Lift – Sudbury, ON

I had a breast lift after having my children. I...

I had a breast lift after having my children. I was surprised at how little pain I had and how quickly I recovered. Perheps the pain was trumped by my abdominoplasty LOL. I was surprised with the little breast tissue I had left I managed to get a small B. My surgeon did a fantastic job. Thank you Scott Barr you and your staff were simply amazing!
Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barr is extremely knowledgeable. From the minute I called his office I was greeted by Carin who was simply amazing to deal with. She was very kind and accommodating. The office is clean and beautiful. I initially saw Dr. Barr for implants. After a lengthy discussion he suggested that I have a mastopexy and abdominoplasty. I never once felt pressured to do anything. His suggestions were spot on. I called the office multiple time to ask questions about this and that and my questions were always answered in a timely manner. My surgery happened on time and without any issues. I woke up feeling nauseated and Dr. Barr helped make me comfortable. After surgery I went home with my meds and a pain pump. Unfortunately a day later my kidneys weren’t working properly. I spoke with Dr. Barr on the phone (I live about 2 hours away from him) and he had a nurse come to my home to help. Everything was resolved quickly. My post op care was great, the staff were very encouraging. Recently I went on vacation and wore a bikini for the first time in years and I have to say I looked pretty fantastic. This surgery gave me my body back. Thank you, Dr. Barr for being very attentive and meticulous.

Hooray for your success story! What did Dr. Barr's nurse do to get your kidneys up and running again? That sounds pretty stressful, but I'm glad you made it through and are enjoying your results.
I think I went about 24 hours and couldn't void. I wasn't sure if it was the Percocets, because they typically make it hard for me to void. But, Dr. Barr had the pain pump removed and I was able to void pretty quickly afterward. The nurse cathedarized me once as well to make sure I did actually empty. All was well. I was fine:)