Breast Lift – Sudbury, ON

I had a breast lift after having my children. I...

I had a breast lift after having my children. I was surprised at how little pain I had and how quickly I recovered. Perheps the pain was trumped by my abdominoplasty LOL. I was surprised with the little breast tissue I had left I managed to get a small B. My surgeon did a fantastic job. Thank you Scott Barr you and your staff were simply amazing!
Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barr is extremely knowledgeable. From the minute I called his office I was greeted by Carin who was simply amazing to deal with. She was very kind and accommodating. The office is clean and beautiful. I initially saw Dr. Barr for implants. After a lengthy discussion he suggested that I have a mastopexy and abdominoplasty. I never once felt pressured to do anything. His suggestions were spot on. I called the office multiple time to ask questions about this and that and my questions were always answered in a timely manner. My surgery happened on time and without any issues. I woke up feeling nauseated and Dr. Barr helped make me comfortable. After surgery I went home with my meds and a pain pump. Unfortunately a day later my kidneys weren’t working properly. I spoke with Dr. Barr on the phone (I live about 2 hours away from him) and he had a nurse come to my home to help. Everything was resolved quickly. My post op care was great, the staff were very encouraging. Recently I went on vacation and wore a bikini for the first time in years and I have to say I looked pretty fantastic. This surgery gave me my body back. Thank you, Dr. Barr for being very attentive and meticulous.