Liposuction - Tummy, Saddlebags and Back - Australia, AU

Really happy with the result. Very little pain...

Really happy with the result. Very little pain afterwards. You need to wear the garment for 6 weeks (I am 4 weeks post operative at the moment). Lots of bruising but that clears up around 1 week later. Tiny incisions that are fading already - I use Bio-oil every day after showering and that helps too!
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Mark was very professional and caring - this is my second surgery with him and he is always a pleasure to deal with.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything went well for you and you're enjoying your results! Which area(s) did you have Lipo carried out on?

Hi! I had lipo to tummy, hips and lower back. The first surgery was on the inner and outer thighs.

You obviously had a good experience with the thighs if you went back for more! Sounds like everything worked out well for you the second time around also.

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.

Bruising didn't clear up after a week for me, or even in several weeks, but how wonderful that it did for you. Incisions created a lot of painful, nasty scar tissue for me, and the pain never went away. Would you mind sharing the specifics of your surgery? How much was removed and from where? How fit or fat were you? What photos looked like before... and then post photos over a year from now? What was your first surgery? Did you have liposuction, and did you need it in other areas after a while? What did the showering help with? Thanks.