Go to the Right Person! - Studio City, CA

I felt compelled to right this review, because...

I felt compelled to right this review, because based on the reviews that many have posted, it will give the impression that permanent makeup is the worse thing anyone could do. On the contrary, going to the wrong person is the worse thing anyone could do, because it is permanent!

I got eyeliner done because my eyes are small and the eyeliner always brings them out. Lips done because my pigment has faded a big and that took away from the shape of the upper lip, and now with the liner my lips magically look fuller. Its actually the best thing I could have ever done, and I am extremely pleased with the results.

The specialist you go to should start of with a faint color on the lips nothing to strong because you can't take away as much as you can add to the color if you want more. The eyes my doctor started out with a very thin line in between the lashes it was the most uncomfortable feeling because only the topical anesthesia should be used, however I sucked it up because the results are better than I could even get myself putting on makeup, not only did it enhance my eyes but my eyelashes as well.

My boyfriend out of no where said I have beautiful eyes, what that told me was the eyeliner did its enhancement job well.

One additional thing, I did not have a single bruise, and the small swelling I had went down in a matter of hours. If you read other reviews and look at other pictures this is not the case for most people. I believe it is the doctors technique skill and her 11k machine with a supper fine needle. Touch ups should be included in the price, and the doctor should be very good at interpreting exactly the look and expectations you want out of the makeup. The first go around might not be exactly perfect because of the swelling, but the second time everything will be perfect.

If you are in California do not go to anyone else but this Dr. And for Gods sakes do not go to the nail shop on the corner to get this procedure done.

Dr. Berkley

she is actually a Dr. She is very understanding patient and tries her very best to achieve exactly what you want. She is great

Hi,

Thanks for your review. Do you know approximately how much your lips were by themselves? I live in LA and am interested in visiting your doctor.

Thanks,
V
will get pics on soon!

Hi urban,

Great review, good reason to write it and full of details. I never thought of getting you lips done would make them fuller, good to know. Do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review, yay almost Friday!

-Britt