Stomach Needs Tightening - Studio City, CA

Got my first treatment today on my stomach. I...

Got my first treatment today on my stomach. I workout frequently but I always focus on my legs and glutes. I am at my goal weight but i have a little extra tummy going on that Ive been wanting to reduce and tighten. The treatment was so relaxing and enjoyable that I fell asleep! I scheduled my second treatment for next week already. After the treatment my stomach feels warm but not uncomfortable. I don't know if its in my head or not but I notice a slight difference. The woman at my med spa said she saw results in her second treatment so I am hopeful I will see noticeable results soon. Yay for this treatment! Deff going to use it on other areas of my body.

Do you have a before pic to compare?. Looks great!
Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Have you had your second treatment yet? Hopefully you're starting to see some results coming through now. Good luck and please do keep us updated with your progress!

meh.

I stopped going to these treatments. I did 3 of them and really didn't see much of a difference and the woman kept telling me I needed to use a caffeine scrub and watch what I ate. So basically go on a diet to look leaner...okay got it. I bought a package so eventually I will go back and finish them but for what its worth, the treatments are still a wonderful way to relax and get a nice massage.

I stopped going, I wasnt seeing a lot of results. I still have my package though so Im gonna go back eventually and give it another shot
Sorry to hear they weren't working. When you go back will you be having them on the same area, or trying a new area?
Linda L. Berkley, MD

I love everyone at Dr Berkleys office. I get just about everything done here, been going for over a year now and always look forward to it :)