Stomach Needs Tightening - Studio City, CA

Got my first treatment today on my stomach. I...

Got my first treatment today on my stomach. I workout frequently but I always focus on my legs and glutes. I am at my goal weight but i have a little extra tummy going on that Ive been wanting to reduce and tighten. The treatment was so relaxing and enjoyable that I fell asleep! I scheduled my second treatment for next week already. After the treatment my stomach feels warm but not uncomfortable. I don't know if its in my head or not but I notice a slight difference. The woman at my med spa said she saw results in her second treatment so I am hopeful I will see noticeable results soon. Yay for this treatment! Deff going to use it on other areas of my body.

meh.

I stopped going to these treatments. I did 3 of them and really didn't see much of a difference and the woman kept telling me I needed to use a caffeine scrub and watch what I ate. So basically go on a diet to look leaner...okay got it. I bought a package so eventually I will go back and finish them but for what its worth, the treatments are still a wonderful way to relax and get a nice massage.
Linda L. Berkley, MD

I love everyone at Dr Berkleys office. I get just about everything done here, been going for over a year now and always look forward to it :)