Incredible Experience! WORTH IT! Resty/Dysport Review - Studio City, CA

Upon my TERRIBLE and horrifyingly rude experience...

Upon my TERRIBLE and horrifyingly rude experience at Oh U Beauty in Glendale, Ca...I decided to try this out one more time. Enter Beautech Med Spa in Studio City, Ca. WOW. Not only are they super professional, personable, and clean..but they have the most talented injection specialist I never thought existed. Lylith met me in August. I showed her photos of what the last doc did and explained my experience. She assured me that was not going to happen in her care. She looked at me, asked me what I was looking to achieve then followed up with her professional opinion, explained the difference between products and pricing and even told ME about how my procedure would apply for special discounts. OK! The other place I went to SCOLDED me for trying to use a check-in special. I had lost a lot of volume in my face and created very deep frown lines in between my forehead from MANY years of partying and intense distress and anxiety from an unhealthy relationship. It was safe to say, I was a very angry and tired looking young woman. She zapped that line in my forehead (that I constantly tried to hide and couldn't) by paralyzing the muscles with Dysport, sculpted my lips according to my facial structure with restylane, and every so slightly re-applied the missing volume in my upper cheeks and under my eyes where the pores became viscous and purplish from loss of volume over time. HOLY CRAP. I immediately saw a difference. Within 14 days, the full effect came together beautifully. My confidence shot through the roof and I felt like "myself" again. I smile more, use WAY less makeup or none at all. I look my age, of not younger. More smiles come my way because I don't have a permanent frown and anger lines between my brows. I have seen her 1 more time since, and it is very minimal to touch up. Because she does her job well, I pay less because I get more longevity from what I pay for. This means TRUST. Trust is priceless. The best part? No one knows. I just get a lot of: "your skin looks so good!", "you look amazing", "You look really good!"...things like that ;)

BeauTech

Lylith understands women and symmetry very well. Her ability to really listen to what you are looking to achieve while studying and assessing what she knows will give you the most natural approach to achieving your beauty goals is ONE IN A MILLION. Beautiful, compassionate, intelligent! I would send any family or friend o stranger in a heartbeat!

I am aware of Botox treatments lasting for approximately 3 months. Is this the same with Dysport or different time frame of last results with this type? Thank you in advance Michelle
The results are different with Dysport. For me it lasted a little over 3 months. It is effective and last longer. However, for each person the results are different.
Thank you for the reply... Much appreciated :)
I'm happy for you. I had Botox before and never saw any result. I was very disappointed because I had wasted a lot of money. When I went in to see doctor Krant ( new dr) I told her about my horror stories and she decided that I should try Dysport. At first, I was hesitant, then I went ahead with it. Boy!, I was happy. I immediately see results. Today I am going for my third maintenance follow- up. Dysport is the best thing that ever worked for me. It is immediate, last longer and effective. I love it.
So happy that your results helped you feel like yourself again.  I read your other review about your negative experience with the office staff, so I'm glad you've found a place that you like and are comfortable with.  Your results look great!