Certified Lymphedema Therapist to Get TT and Lipo - Stuart, FL

I haven't had my surgery yet (scheduled for June...

I haven't had my surgery yet (scheduled for June 15) but SO much appreciate all of you putting your thoughts/fears/experiences out on the web for others to learn (and make decisions) from. I am nervous and excited. I don't have a high pain tolerance, although I did have a C-section. I hope I have a good recovery! I am going to use my skills as a lymphedema therapist to try and minimize the amount of post op swelling I have. Will keep you posted and post pics when the time gets closer!

i'm in Ft. Pierce and just had a mini tuck with my hysterectomy...today I am 10 days post op. If u want to email, feel free.
I'm scheduled for June 28th! I still feel like it's too far away to be nervous. I started making a list of questions for my doc so I don't forget during my preop. Post pics please.
It really helps when others share their experiences, doesn't it? And thanks for posting here, too. We'd love it if you'd keep us updated as your TT gets closer. Also, I'm giving away Mederma Stretch Mark therapy (which retails for $40, a box of Scaraway Silicone sheets and some pampering facial masques for any woman who sends me a pre-op and post-op video. Message me if you're interested!

My surgery went great. Am now about 8 months post...

My surgery went great. Am now about 8 months post and feel great. The first week was the worst, but exponentially improved after that.

Stuart Plastic Surgeon

He's got a great staff, explains things well and has a great reputation. I trust him.