Mini-Lift Which Included Neck Lift with 1 Vial of Juvederm - Stuart, FL

Hi All, I am 66 and had avoided looking in the...

Hi All, I am 66 and had avoided looking in the mirror for a couple years unless the lights were low, maybe you know someone who has had that experience..:) After though I had my photo taken for a passport which was what the before photo was for I realized that I really needed to do something. I had a lift done from the eyes down along with a neck lift and 1 vial of Juvederm for the lines between my nose to mouth.

Didn't have anything done to my forehead yet, which you can see but intend to either do a lift for that area or possibly a treatment with Juvederm or one of the others.

The surgery was done with local anesthesia, needles around the contour of my face which I hardly even felt and that was the only thing I felt, took about 5 hours which flew bye.

The $7330 price included $500 for a blood treatment the day of the surgery to lessen any bruising and that must of worked because I had absolutely no bruising at all on my face and just some on my neck. People couldn't believe it who saw me.

The $7330 price also included the 1 vial of Juvederm that was done approximately 2 months after the surgery.

So I am really happy for how things came out and almost cannot believe the difference myself..!!
Vero Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fasano in Stuart, Florida is absolutely unbelievable. I know people who come from all over the country to have procedures done with him because of his skills and his pricing is amazing on top of everything else.