Double Mastectomy in 1993 W/toxic SBIs from Implants

Had a mastectomy in 1993 of both breasts...

Had a mastectomy in 1993 of both breasts w/failed/toxic SBIs attached & age 35.

I have leared that proteins accumulate on the surface of silicone/silicone breast implants and other silicone devices after they are in the human body... the incorporate the scientific truth that protein excesses are common in many diseases (I have listed these on RealSelf.com)...diseases, primarily those that stimulate the human immune response...breast feeding was/is just extra "hits" on top of the variants of key genes being exerted/turned on.

When are plastic surgeons/BI companies going to HLA-type all SBI patients to better
understand the variants of key genes that are being exerted/turned on by the chemical adjuvancy of breast implant lot numbers?

I have posted enough on RealSelf.com and go read the posts if you have not already.
This is about upholding one's oath of First, do no harm and people are not going to trust the Division of Plastic Surgery if they don't start telling the general population the real truth.

Even physicans/doctors look at my medical records and our HLA-typing result & have stated THE BREAST IMPLANTS ARE THE CAUSE of our ill health, not our genetics.

Breast implants should be black box and the FDA is broken and buckled under to industry. The end result of medical harm done to humanity will catch up with the Art of Medicine just like what has happened with our failing economy...next medicine will be hurting because of the lies they have allowed to happen.