35 Year Old Mommy That Deserved New Boobies - Stony Brook, NY

I had a breast augmentation performed with the...

i had a breast augmentation performed with the natrelle 410 gummy bear implants and with the 24-hour recovery program with dr. Mark Epstein. I love them!!!!!! I have never had big boobs but now they are amazing. If you have any doubt, don't!!! I am sad i waited til 35 to do it. I love how amazing i look in everything and they look so natural that people do not know if they are fake or i just have really great boobs!!! My recovery was amazing. No swelling or bandages. I washed my hair by myself 3 days after surgery. If you follow the recovery program you will do great . I took no pain meds just ibuprofen and was able too lift my arms up the same night i had surgery.

Congratulations!! How did you wash hair at 3 days? I couldn't log arms above shoulders for a week... You have a different recovery plan? Can you explain it to us? ;) glad you doin well.
So glad your doctor listened to your concerns about getting sick post-op. I hate getting sick too! How did you care for you kiddos the first few days of your recovery? Congratulations!
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mark Epstein and his staff are amazing. Dr. Epstein is so sweet and caring and really wants to make the patient happy. He is so proud of his work and it shows. His staff are amazing and the day of surgery they made me feel so comfortable. They were holding my hand, and rubbing my arm as i fell asleep on the table. They made me feel so reassured. The anesthesiologist was also the best. He knew my fear of throwing up and reassured me i would be fine. When i woke up he checked on me right away and gave me more anti nausea meds .