35 Year Old Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Stony Brook, NY

I am a 35 year old mommy of 2 who just wanted to...

I am a 35 year old mommy of 2 who just wanted to wear a bikini again with confidence. I religiously ate healthy and went to the gym but could not get rid of my stomach fat or love handles. I had vaser lipo of my abdomen, flanks, inner and outer thighs and fat transfers to my face and buttocks. I am only one month out of surgery and couldn't be happier. I am still swollen and am thrilled with my results already. I reshaped my butt just to fill out the top and it made all the difference in a bathing suit. The recovery can be painful but veryyyy worth it. After a week out the pain was mostly gone and i was soooo happy.
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein made me feel comfortable immediately. He is very sweet and caring and very proud of his work. He is so excited to make a difference for the patient and make the patient happy and it shows. His staff is very nice. The nurses and anesthesiologist made me so comfortable before my surgery began. I fell asleep remembering the nurse rubbing my arm and holding my hand and saying i would be just fine. They could not have been any nicer.

Thanks so much for sharing.  We'd love to see some before and after pics of your progress!