Vaser - Stony Brook, NY

I had “VASER Hi-Def 4D Lipo” just over 3 weeks...

I had “VASER Hi-Def 4D Lipo” just over 3 weeks ago. The procedure was performed by Dr. Mark Epstein.. and I have to say I have been absolutely blown away by the results!!! I had two fatty lumps that protruded from each side of my hip, which made my silhouette appear mis-shapen. It was a source of major body insecurity issues for me… for years. I also had a fatty/thick abdomen area as well as some fat deposits on my lower outside hips and a slightly flat shape to certain areas of my butt. Regardless of diet and exercise, there was absolutely nothing I could do to alleviate these problem areas any further. It was very frustrating. I did some research and discovered Vaser Lipo. I also discovered that Dr. Epstein, is one of the very few doctors that is certified and trained to perform this state of the art procedure.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I had 'VASER Hi-Def 4D Lipo' just over 3 weeks ago. The procedure was performed by Dr. Mark Epstein.. and I have to say I have been absolutely blown away by the results!!! I had two fatty lumps that protruded from each side of my hip, which made my silhouette appear mis-shapen. It was a source of major body insecurity issues for me… for years. I also had a fatty/thick abdomen area as well as some fat deposits on my lower outside hips and a slightly flat shape to certain areas of my butt. Regardless of diet and exercise, there was absolutely nothing I could do to alleviate these problem areas any further. It was very frustrating. I did some research and discovered Vaser Lipo. I also discovered that Dr. Epstein, is one of the very few doctors that is certified and trained to perform this state of the art procedure. I initially went in for my consult with Dr. Epstein thinking if he can just get rid of my two lumps and my lower belly area then I would be soo happy. Well, to my surprise that’s what I got and even more… He went above and beyond and I can honestly say Dr. Epstein is a creative and artistic genius!!! He not only removed my problem areas, but along with his keen aesthetic eye he delicately and superbly sculpted that whole area of my body… specifically removing all of the fatty areas and adding my own fat to some of my other areas that needed it, resulting in a beautifully contoured silhouette… I now have a perfectly proportioned and very sexy hourglass figure, a completely flat abdominal area which extends from just under my breasts all the way down to my pubic bone, which btw makes my breasts look even better than they did before. Along with a new and improved, well-rounded and very shapely bottom. I cannot even begin to accurately explain how blown away I was… and still continuously am by my results. I honestly, didn’t think it was possible to get the results I got and I am just over 3 weeks in. Dr. Epstein’s highly skilled implementation of Vaser Hi-Def 4D Lipo has really changed my body image, helped improve my self-esteem and ultimately changed my life! Aside from his artistic skills, he is a very kind, knowledgeable professional with a calming demeanor. The office staff is friendly, warm and helpful and my after care has been great. It is my absolute pleasure to highly recommend Dr. Mark Epstein and ‘Vaser Hi-Def 4D Lipo’.

would loooove to see pics, please.
no pics????....
I am only 4 weeks in, I do not have official 'after' pics yet... Dr. Epstein has my before and interim pics at this point. :)
Pics?
you don't need your "official after pictures" why don't you take your pictures? most reviewers do that..