Very Happy with Breast Augmentation Results - Stony Brook, NY

As I entered my 40's, the naturally firm B-Cup...

As I entered my 40's, the naturally firm B-Cup breasts I always enjoyed began giving way to gravity.

I am a 47-year-old mom and personal trainer that had breast augmentation with Dr. Epstein almost 5 weeks ago.  Most of my life I was very happy with my firm B-cup breasts, but as I got into my 40’s, the firmness I once enjoyed began to give in to gravity.  That’s when I started to consider breast augmentation.

I did my research, talked to many friends who had undergone the procedure, and the same name kept coming up, Dr. Mark Epstein.  I decided to make an appointment for a consultation, and after meeting Dr. Epstein, I knew he was the right doctor for me.  I felt very comfortable throughout the consultation, and felt confident that Dr. Epstein would help me achieve the most natural look possible. I scheduled my procedure for two weeks from the date of my consultation.

The office staff and anesthesiologist were friendly and comforting throughout the procedure, making me feel safe and cared for.  Shortly thereafter I awoke in the recovery room with my new breasts.  I was immediately able to raise my arms over my head, and the discomfort I felt was comparable to your milk coming in after giving birth.  The only pain medication I took was Ibuprofen.

The first few weeks were an adjustment period for sure, but now I can honestly say I am thrilled with the outcome of my surgery.  My breasts are full and beautiful, fit my body perfectly, and look completely natural.  As for scarring, the incision is so small and barely noticeable.  I can imagine that a year from now there will probably be nothing there at all!

As an athlete, one of my biggest concerns in undergoing breast augmentation was how it would affect my ability to run and work out.  Well, today I ran my first 5k since the surgery, and had no problem at all!  I’ve been working out with weights for the last two weeks, and I am back to the routine I was able to do prior to surgery.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone thinking about breast augmentation. He is honest, intelligent, and caring, and will help you achieve the results you are looking for. If I ever need any other plastic surgery procedure, Dr. Epstein would be my only choice.

I'm glad this went well for you and thank you for sharing your experience! What sort of implants did you go with?

I went with silicone, under the muscle.