68 Year Old with Very Noticeable Jowls and Turkey Neck - Stony Brook, NY

A few months ago, I had an eye-opening experience...

A few months ago, I had an eye-opening experience after seeing a picture of myself. I saw nothing but jowls and a “turkey neck.” This prompted me to schedule consults with various surgeons and dermatologists in the area. At a suggestion of a family member and after researching his website, I decided to make an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Epstein. He was not only honest and straightforward, but radiated a level of confidence I was completely comfortable with resulting in my decision to schedule surgery for a “MACS” lift. The surgery went exactly as explained and recovery was better than anticipated. The information I was sent home with after surgery was comprehensive and detailed and very helpful in tracking my recovery. Although I experienced discomfort for the first 2-3 days, by the fourth day I felt comfortable enough to leave the house (with a little concealer and sunglasses) and go out in public.
Two and a half weeks out of surgery, I cannot express the joy and satisfaction I experience every time I glance in a mirror at the “younger” me. And I must say I never get tired of the compliments I have been receiving from family and friends.

Happy Dayz, Hope all heals well!!!
Yea to all who had surgery recently.
Happy dance for you!!! I get my turn tomorrow. I hope I will be doing a Happy Dance for me too! LOL
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

At every post-op visit, I can’t help but express to Dr. Epstein how thrilled I am with my appearance – I truly believe he is a genius -- and the level of care and compassion from both he and his staff was truly amazing.