Finally Got my Implants! - Stony Brook, NY

I was always curious about breast implants, but...

I was always curious about breast implants, but never thought I would actually do it. Around my 34th birthday I decided to look in to it, just for the hell of it. I did so much research... must of gotten 5 books from the library, goggled everything I found, even spoke to my family doctor and GYN since I would trust their opinion. I figured if they told me cosmetic surgery wasn't safe I would drop the topic and never give it another though. To my surprise they were both very encouraging, as long as I respected my very petite frame. I had every intention of doing so and in researching I kept coming across Dr. Epstein's name. His pictures seemed so much more natural than most pictures I had seen and the reviews were amazing! I think I read over 100! Anyway, I decided to make an appointment and my surgery was booked a few months later. I chose the Allergan 410 gummy implants and could not wait! Honestly I felt very comfortable going in to the operating room (funny, because this was my first surgery ever!), but they were all so nice and my robe and socks were so comfy I almost felt like I was in a spa instead of about to get surgery. I woke up a little shaky, which is normal from the anesthesia, but other wise good. Recovery was a breeze, and I was blow drying my own hair by the next day. They really do mean 24 hours recovery! The only small issue I had was a sensitive stomach due to the antibiotics, so my only advice is stay near home until you know how they affect you. As soon as I called their office about that I was told to stop the meds and within a few hours I was back to normal. I was back at work 5 days after my surgery. I was a little sore for the next few weeks, but no more than how I feel after a good work out at the gym. I was actually surprised I did so well. I absolutely love my results, not to big that they get in the way or look strange, but big enough to notice a difference in my clothes. Those who know I had the surgery are amazed by how great they look! I would def recommend Dr. Epstein and his office to anyone interested in a natural looking body. His work is brilliant!

Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get for your petite body frame?
Thanks!! I got the gummy bear, tear drop implants (under the muscle) in 235 cc's. I actually went from being a big A cup, small B to a C/D depending on the bra. I know many girls would never get this small, but I am only 5'1" and about 110 pounds so this was perfect for me.
I think it's great you got an implant that suits your body size. I could be wrong but it seems like the women with smaller sized implants have fewer complications in the future. Feel free to post any pictures you're comfortable sharing!
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon