Great Experience from Beginning to End - Stony Brook, NY

Photo Update

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I found him through an Internet Search. I had read reviews of several surgeons in the area but decided to make my consult with Dr. Epstein's office, and I'm so glad I did. From consult to post op, I couldn't have been happier. I easily made my consult appt through email, and all the staff was so nice and so helpful with the entire process. Dr. Epstein answered all my questions, put me totally at ease, and offered me options, which I really loved. He isn't just there to crank out patients, and it shows that he genuinely cares about his work. He puts that extra effort in, like calling you the night of your procedure to check on you, and he includes many post op follow ups to monitor your recovery. He repaired my "bottoming out" and then replaced my saline with silicone, and the results far exceeded my expectations. I had brought a friend to pick me up, and she even commented to me that "he has such great bedside manner." I've already recommened him to someone I know, and would definitely recommend him to anyone interested in breast augmentation.

Glad to hear your revision went well. You look great! How many cc's did you get with each surgery? Do you prefer the silicone over the saline?

amazing!!!!!! you look so good. i had my pre op today and i couldnt be happier i know i made the best choice. thank you so much for sharing your story it makes me feel so much more confident in my choice seeing such beautiful work done by dr E. keep us posted on your recovery : )
So happy for you! I'm set for my BA with dr E on the 22nd. Any photos you might be willing to share? Congrats again and keep us posted on your progress!!
I added a before and after.. self taken so they aren't that great. but hopefully you can get the idea. Good luck with yours, I know you'll be completely happy! I wish I had gone to him the first time for my originial BA

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant Revision community.