Great Experience from Beginning to End - Stony Brook, NY

Photo Update

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I found him through an Internet Search. I had read reviews of several surgeons in the area but decided to make my consult with Dr. Epstein's office, and I'm so glad I did. From consult to post op, I couldn't have been happier. I easily made my consult appt through email, and all the staff was so nice and so helpful with the entire process. Dr. Epstein answered all my questions, put me totally at ease, and offered me options, which I really loved. He isn't just there to crank out patients, and it shows that he genuinely cares about his work. He puts that extra effort in, like calling you the night of your procedure to check on you, and he includes many post op follow ups to monitor your recovery. He repaired my "bottoming out" and then replaced my saline with silicone, and the results far exceeded my expectations. I had brought a friend to pick me up, and she even commented to me that "he has such great bedside manner." I've already recommened him to someone I know, and would definitely recommend him to anyone interested in breast augmentation.