Wonderful Doctor - Stony Brook, NY

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. E recently performed a breast augmentation on me, and I cannot be any happier with the results. From the moment I went there for my consultation, I felt very comfortable with him and his entire staff. They make you feel so at ease, everyone that works there is very pleasant, and hospitable. Dr. E is so thorough with answering any and all questions you may have, he even gave me a incredible book to read. It tells you all you need to know about breast augmentation surgery; it was extremely informative, and interesting. All of his breast augmentations are done using his specialized rapid 24 hour recovery - LADIES THIS IS NO JOKE! Not even an hour after my surgery I was able to lift my arms up in the air!!! You do not even need any strong pain medication, the pain is really not bad at all!! All my friends and family were completely shocked on how great I was doing immediately after surgery, I was moving around and everything. You also don’t have to wear any of those uncomfortable dressing that some of the other surgeons require you to wear after surgery, you don’t have to wear anything if that’s what you’re comfortable with; I just wore a zip up sports bra. Dr. E is a great, and talented surgeon. I cannot stress enough on how much he cares about his patients; the night of my surgery he even called me himself to check up and see how things were going. I also must add that my recent follow up appointment (to have my steri-strips replaced - protective material to cover incisions) I was ecstatic when I saw how AMAZING the incision looked, they were so small.. I was barely able to see it. I beg anyone who is interested in plastic surgery to check out Dr. E; you won’t regret it! It will be one of the best decisions you make, I know it sure was for me. Thank you Dr. E for changing my life, and making me so confident in myself!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!