Best Surgeon - Stony Brook, NY

I would 100% go to Dr. Epstein again. After my...

I would 100% go to Dr. Epstein again.

After my surgery I woke up with a mild pain in my chest and only took Motrin to relieve it. I was able to lift my arms over my head while in the recovery room and 4 hours later I was at Macy’s shopping for new bra’s. Everyone who saw me within the week after my surgery could not believe how quick my recovery was and that I was able to go back to my normal everyday activities within 24 hours.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Epstein two weeks ago. I had a wonderful experience with both Dr. Epstein and his staff. His facility is immaculate. I feel like I had my hand held during the whole process and literally by one of the nurses right before my surgery. Dr. Epstein puts his patient’s health first and will only give you what your body can handle. I recommend Dr. Epstein 100% for anyone who is looking to get a Breast Augmentation. After the nightmare stories I have heard about other surgeons, I am so lucky that my sister found Dr. Epstein and he was the surgeon I used.

I'm glad this was such a success for you. We'd love to hear more about your process--what size did you go to and what type of implants did you choose? Every little bit of info you can give helps others going through the same journey.

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf!