Outpatient Surgery at Its Best - Stony Brook, NY

I wanted to have this procedure because after...

I wanted to have this procedure because after brestfeeding my children I had become flat and atrophied in my breasts. I felt minimal pain after surgery and had no nausea. I was driving to my children's school performances the next morning after surgery. I feel great now, a few weeks after surgery, as if everything is natural and always was. My husband is very happy and tells me I look beautiful all the time. I think I would have considered this procedure earlier had I known I'd be back to normal the very next day!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

He is very talented, skilled, and loves what he does. His staff is also very attentive and encouraging. My mother had a breast reduction with Dr. Epstein 15 years ago and had a great experience also. Dr. Epstein and his staff were very helpful at answering all my questions and keeping my mind at ease. Dr. Epstein took into account my personal needs and body type to create the best results. He is very talented and proud of what he does. The best part is that it is done at Dr. Epstein's office in his surgical suite.