Great Experience! - Stony Brook, NY

To feel better about myself. I'm a 37 year...

To feel better about myself.

I'm a 37 year old mother of 2, I've always had small breasts but after having children and nursing, they were even smaller. I considered having breast augmentation for a few years but was always afraid to actually go through with it.

After I made the date for my surgery, i soon received a booklet of exactly what to do before and after surgery. It made everything so easy!

His rapid recovery is just that. After my surgery I was able to lift my arms just like he says. Considering I had 2 procedures done, I was doing great! My husband took me home and I rested for about 2 hours. By that evening I was up and about. I ate, took a shower and made calls to my family and friends. Everyone couldn't believe how great I sounded. Overall the recovery wasn't bad at all and I am so pleased with my results.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I explored many websites of plastic surgeons, including some of the more well known ones that advertise on the radio. Dr. Epsteins website was not only impressive but his work looked the best! I finally went for a consultation,not only for breast augmentation,but for rhinoplasty too since I wanted to fix my nose since I was a teenager.His staff is WONDERFUL and always so nice. It makes your visit that much easier. I have only great things to say about Dr. Epstein.His office is immaculate and he is very passionate about his work. He took measurements and explained everything to me thoroughly. I even left the office with some pictures of what I would look like! I felt so comfortable and couldn't wait to have it done. My experience with Dr. Epstein and his staff was wonderful and would recommend him highly.

Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf! You mentioned that you had two procedures done. Did you have a lift as well, or something unrelated?