great doctor! - Stony Brook, NY

Dr. Epstein did my Breast Augmentation 4 weeks ago...

Dr. Epstein did my Breast Augmentation 4 weeks ago. I am so happy with my results. I had a vey positive experience with Dr. Epstein & his staff. My initial consultation was great, I found Dr. Epstein to be extremely knowledgable as well as personable. I didn't feel "rushed" & I felt comfortable asking him anything. He answered all of my questions, eased my fears and made me feel very comfortable. A few days before my surgery I spoke to both the nurse who would be with me during my surgery, as well as the anesthesiologist who were both amazing and made me feel very comfortable throughout my procedure. After my procedure was finished, I stayed in the recovery room, with a nurse, until I felt ready to go home. I got home, had lunch, took a two hour nap, and as per Dr. Epstein's "recipe for recovery" I went to the mall. I walked around and got moving. Dr. Epstein called me the night of my surgery to see how I was feeling. By following Dr. Epstein's "recipe for recovery" it really is a 24 hour recovery. I was out and about the very next day after my surgery. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Epstein.
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! I have heard that moving around post op is helpful in preventing clots and helping you heal...but your recovery sounds incredible.  What type and size implants did you end up getting? Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Yours is the quickest recovery ive ever heard!