Elated - Stony Brook, NY

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein and his staff went above and beyond for this experience, including a care bag given at the time of the surgery and sending the most beautiful bouquet of flowers post-suregery! Never once did I second guess the knowledge that was conveyed. Never once did I second guess the care I would be given before, during, and after. Never once did I second guess if surgical supplies and room would be clean. Never once did I second guess if all would go as told/planned. I also LOVED the imaging, which allowed me to have an idea of results. Then to top it off, I had a problem with abdominal pains (most likely unrelated to the surgery) during a post-op visit, in which I had to be rushed to the emergency room. One of the secretaries drove me there herself. After the fact, Dr. Epsteing called me to check on me for a few days to follow. Upon returning to the office, the staff remembered and asked how I was feeling (abdominal pains). I cannot express in words how happy I am to have been a patient at this facility. I HIGHLY reccommend Dr. Epstein to others.**Melissa Cardona** Thank you again for all your help! I appreciate all your time. Have a wonderful weekend!

great review butterfly! i am going to dr E in may and love all the great things i keep hearing about him. do you have any before or after pics you would share? thanks again your positive feedback is yet another reason why i feel so confident and happy to be going with dr E : )