Dr Epstein is a Miracle Worker! - Stony Brook, NY

I recently decided to get breast implants after...

I recently decided to get breast implants after thinking about it for many years.
The results far exceeded any expectations I had. I could not be happier with the results! I am absolutely amazed! Dr. Epstein created two beautiful breasts out of next to nothing (AA cup). He is the one to go to for sure. I felt comfortable every step of the way. He and his staff are very professional, and they took the time to address any concerns I had. The one day recovery sounded too good to be true, but it's for real. I could shower and do my arm exercises that night. Naturally, I was sore but the motrin really did make me comfortable. (and I have a very low tolerance for pain). Dr. Epstein called that night to check on how I was feeling. The next day I was able to drive and do a little shopping. I had my surgery on Thursday, and I returned to work on Monday (preschool teacher). within 3 1/2 weeks, I was back to the gym, my regular horseback riding, yoga, swimming and light cardio. The incisions healed beautifully. I can't believe I didn't lose any sensation in my nipples! They were sore for a few weeks, but felt totally fine after that. I am soo happy with how everything went, it still feels like a dream!

love dr E!! he did mine in may and they are great. i love filling up my shirts now with boobies lol
             congratulations and happy for you!
Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon