Dr. Epstein and His Staff Are Amazing! - Stony Brook, NY

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

My friend, Shelly. Dr. Epstein and his staff are absolutely amazing. After researching countless plastic surgeons throughout a few different states, I finally decided on having my breast augmentation done by Dr. Epstein. A girlfriend of mine, who is a hairdresser, had the procedure done at his office and was back to work after only three days, I had to see it to believe it! I made an appointment for a consultation and upon meeting Dr. Epstein, I was immediately comfortable and at ease. He explained everything, the pros and cons, in complete detail. He shared with me, his 24 hour recovery recipe and that sealed the deal for me. I scheduled my surgery that day. His staff was incredibly helpful and pleasant. There is little to no waiting when going for an appointment in his office. The day before my surgery, I received a call from the anesthesiologist that was to assist in my surgery; she was wonderful and I appreciated the personal call. The morning of my surgery, I was a bit nervous but was put at ease by Dr. Epstein and his staff. I awoke from my surgery in a minimal amount of pain; I was completely surprised by how little pain I had. I followed Dr. Epstein's simple 24 hour recovery plan and was able to return to work in three days! I am an ICU nurse and I was able to return to work with no restrictions. I needed only the Ibuprofen 800mg for my pain and I ended up having some left over as I no longer needed them after 3 or 4 days. I was absolutely amazed. I couldn't be happier with the augmentation!! They look absolutely amazing and definitely exceeded my expectations; I had very uneven breasts prior to my surgery and Dr. Epstein was able to make them perfectly symmetrical. The entire experience was better than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone that is interested in having a breast augmentation; he is a pioneer in this field. I could never thank him enough for what he has done for me and my confidence level.