8 Weeks Out of Surgery, and Couldn't Be Happier! - Stony Brook, NY

I would love to share my experience with Dr....

I would love to share my experience with Dr. Epstein with you. While there are many plastic surgeons out there, like any relationship, you need to find your match. For me, even just from the professionalism of his website, I knew he was the only choice for my breast surgery. I had extremely compromised tissue and was in need of a breast lift, and decided to get implants as well. I was so scared of the down time given I have two small children (3 and 1). Dr. Epstein and his staff assured me that I would be back to “mom” in no time – literally after 24 hours. It was hard to believe, but even with the breast lift and implants, I was lifting my arms over my head in the recovery room as soon as I woke up! I went home, ate a full meal, took my “prescribed” 2 hour nap, showered, and felt awesome. I was out with my husband the very next day and walking around like nothing happened. It was amazing. Dr. Epstein called my house to see how I was feeling, spoke with my husband whom he regarded so sincerely throughout this whole process, and is really, truly invested in his patients. Just a few days following my surgery, my entire family got sick, and landed my 1 year old in the hospital for 4 days. I tell you this because had I gone to another surgeon there is no way I would have been able to care for her the way she needed me to – constant lifting, little sleep, etc. I was back to myself 100% and didn’t miss a beat. I am 8 weeks out of surgery now and could not be happier with the results. My breasts look so natural and fit my body perfectly. The money is so well spent, and you cannot put a price on a surgeon and staff who truly care about your happiness.

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon