Asymmetry, Surgery at 29 - Stony Brook, NY

I have always wanted to have my breasts augmented...

I have always wanted to have my breasts augmented because they were very asymmetrical. So when I finally decided to move forward with the surgery at 29 years old. I decided to get silicone implants because they were the most realistic looking and would feel the best. Because of my asymmetry, Dr. Epstein advised me before my procedure that he could not promise perfect symmetry but he will do his best. I thought “Hey, I couldn’t look any worse” so I went through with the surgery. He wound up using two different implant profiles (low and medium) because my breasts were so different. He used a 370CC implant on one side and a 240CC on the other. After the surgery, not only do my breasts look and feel natural, they are almost identical looking in shape and size. I can’t believe what a great job Dr. Epstein did. I felt nearly no discomfort after the surgery and only took Ibuprofen the first 3 days. Dr. Epstein’s breast augmentation absolutely exceeded my expectations! I’m only upset that I didn’t have this surgery sooner!!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein was my number 1 choice. Not only was he informative and honest, his bedside manner was above expectations. He really took the time to explain everything to me and eased my worries.