Amazing Doctor!!! - Stony Brook, NY

I am so happy with the results and can't...

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

I am currently 3 weeks post op from Breast Augmentation. I am truly amazed by Dr. E and his staff. The office is wonderful, caring and professional. Dr. E is brilliant!! I am so happy with the results and can't believe how great I felt right after surgery. I came home from surgery and went out to dinner that same night. I was out shopping the next morning. I had nothing more then Ibuprofen. My husband couldn't believe I was up and going right away.. I have two little kids (6 and 3) and got them ready and off to school the next day. The rapid recovery was true to its words.. I highly recommend Dr. Epstein to all my family and friends and to anyone who is considering having BA surgery.. Sabrina

Hello Holbrook,

Welcome to the community and thank you for the review. Did you have any downtime? I'm just so amazed you were out shopping and only using Ibuprofen. Do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,